Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes I can when I see the hypocrisy! I was on a coach that got attacked by Liverpool fans when the window got broken and an elderly supporter was sitting next to it!

You can yawn when you’ve not seen your family since March, when you’ve got friends dying of this disease and stupid fools are carrying on as if it’s nothing!!! You can yawn when you’ve only been allowed out of the house 4 times for almost 6 months!
You can yawn when you can’t attend the funerals of good friends!
You can yawn when relatives have to cancel weddings.
But hey that’s ok as long as a shower of selfish football fans can throw things toward a coach which contains some footballers who have asked you not to do it!!
Selfish morons all of them!!!
Extra yawn

Who do the scousers play if BT are talking about them,we all know what to expect from the tv media on champions league games,the English side ( only us this happens to ) get talked about or at times commentated on like we are the foreign team and the opposition is treated as the English team ..

Yep, I'm off to the shop to get some wine and snacks, will be back in exactly 25 minutes. There's literally nothing interesting that's ever been said in a BT Sports build up.

What, they have a build up
Doubt I miss much, golf until 7.58pm.
Make sure you get a decent red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.