Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

My husband and I are not season ticket holders but are in Spain at the moment and we were hoping to go to this match as we've managed to do most of home matches and some away matches this year due to retiring.... however... am I right tickets are only really available to season ticket holders?
Thanks for your help

My husband and I are not season ticket holders but are in Spain at the moment and we were hoping to go to this match as we've managed to do most of home matches and some away matches this year due to retiring.... however... am I right tickets are only really available to season ticket holders?
Thanks for your help
Cityzens members can get a ticket from 10am on Friday.

Although the statement went out this morning, the request was late last week. Obviously, I have no idea if our request was a contributing factor.

Anyway, glad to see prices stay the same for cup scheme members - although would have (perhaps naively) liked them to go down. Disappointing about non cup scheme members going up, and concessions not getting a larger discount. Will feed this back to the club.
I think it is unfair that members can’t sign up for the cup scheme. There will have been members who have gone to all the CL home matches, had to pay higher prices and get no advantage when it comes to aways of the final.

(Am a ST holder on the cup scheme, so not talking my book. Just think it is not fair).

I think it is unfair that members can’t sign up for the cup scheme. There will have been members who have gone to all the CL home matches, had to pay higher prices and get no advantage when it comes to aways of the final.

(Am a ST holder on the cup scheme, so not talking my book. Just think it is not fair).

Don’t think that would really work. No idea how many members there are but the whole point of the cup scheme is you’re guaranteed your seat. Couldn’t possibly do that for all members.

Maybe the group bundle they used to have is worth a comeback, with those who bought that next on the list for the knock out games once season ticket holders have had a chance?

I don’t think a cup scheme for members would work but for CL knockout ties, priority should definitely go to those who’ve been to games earlier in the season.

I don’t think a cup scheme for members would work but for CL knockout ties, priority should definitely go to those who’ve been to games earlier in the season.
It could work because not all ST holders are members of the cup scheme. You would just be switching who is in the pecking order for that particular cup. They have sold a bundle of tickets for the group games to members. It’s a similar thing.
It’s hard enough as it is for members to get tickets for the marquee matches.

Same price as the Bayern game. Nice one City!

Thank fuck n’all! There was an £18 rise from the Leipzig game to the Bayern game and I was expecting something similar for this. Because of other outgoings last month, in the end, I had to choose either Bayern at home or Wembley so chose Bayern and didn’t go on Saturday.

quite sad that City are pricing games to make people choose, surely the club should aiming to get fans to attend every game they can

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.