Real Madrid (H) Ticket Info | SOLD OUT

It could work because not all ST holders are members of the cup scheme. You would just be switching who is in the pecking order for that particular cup. They have sold a bundle of tickets for the group games to members. It’s a similar thing.
It’s hard enough as it is for members to get tickets for the marquee matches.
It could work because not all ST holders are members of the cup scheme. You would just be switching who is in the pecking order for that particular cup. They have sold a bundle of tickets for the group games to members. It’s a similar thing.
It’s hard enough as it is for members to get tickets for the marquee matches.
Fair comment. Looking it at that way, there could be a limited number of members cup scheme tickets.

Thanjs for your reply but can't see anywhere in sales criteria where it mentions this. Later lot of season
Ah, sorry - I thought you were talking about the home game. Did you mean the away leg?

Fair comment. Looking it at that way, there could be a limited number of members cup scheme tickets.

Cityzens members can get a ticket from 10am on Friday.
Hi. On City site says Fri 3pm season ticket lower points sale nothing prior to that about matchday. Have I missed a page? I'm new to this away travel apart from Wembley. Was 48 years between away matches for me.

My Madrid away ticket (£62) is £24 more than my £38 Madrid home ticket. Very good prices by City if your on the cup scheme, too much of a jump if not on the cup scheme imo
We are charging them £50 and £60, but 2nd tier in Madrid Cat 1 allocation was £317 last year, the cap doesn't apply to those, and a few actually went on sale on the City site for that game.

Ah, sorry - I thought you were talking about the home game. Did you mean the away leg?
Yes away leg. Sadly will now be spending Fri morning buying tickets for leg at Etihad for my daughter and grandson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.