Real Madrid (h)

meeesh

Looking for 1 ticket for a mate,who has a supporter number,as we can only get 1 ticket each per season ticket holder,anyone who can help it would be appreciated,anywhere in ground not an issue

Neilhmcfc

Team supported
Manchester City
I can get one today using my cityzen card at 9am. I can't make the game as I'm on nights and can't get time off. If you want to get one using my supporter's number, pm me and I'll send it for you to add to friends and family list to purchase one.

WEMBLEY76

Looking for 4 tickets doesn’t have to be together but preferable if they were.

meeesh

I can get one today using my cityzen card at 9am. I can't make the game as I'm on nights and can't get time off. If you want to get one using my supporter's number, pm me and I'll send it for you to add to friends and family list to purchase one.
Cheers mate I’ll speak with him and get back to you later today

kbb

Anyone know why I can’t transfer ticket to my son who’s a season card holder as I will be abroad when home leg played

stella6yew

Anyone know why I can’t transfer ticket to my son who’s a season card holder as I will be abroad when home leg played
I was wondering the same thing, can’t transfer mine either yet. I was going to try & ring the club today to find out what the problem is.

Big Joe Corrigan

Looking for one ticket for this, I go to most home games but as I’m not a Cityzens member I can’t buy one. Have bought on here before and have a supporter number, cheers.

staffsblue

I had to transfer mine to someone on my F&F list. It seems to have gone live at 10:00 this morning & I've now successfully transferred it now.

Baadshah

Looking for 2 tickets pls, to take my nephew. Any help would be much appreciated. I have a supporter number

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.