Real Madrid Home ticket details

Danny Hoekman

Why are they charging yet another additional £5 above the previous two CL games? I go to watch City not whoever we are playing. Why charge me more?

Danny Hoekman said:
Why are they charging yet another additional £5 above the previous two CL games? I go to watch City not whoever we are playing. Why charge me more?

Because they can, and they want to earn a profit some day!

Glad they have listened !

The club recognises the fact that registered members have already had payments taken from their account for the first two Group Stage games in a short period of time.

As such, the Club will not take payment from their nominated debit/credit card before 9am Monday 29th October.

jonmcity said:
Danny Hoekman said:

So the profit is the same as one players weeks wages. Hardly a massive amount in the scheme of things

mancitymick said:
jonmcity said:
Danny Hoekman said:

So the profit is the same as one players weeks wages. Hardly a massive amount in the scheme of things

Precisely perhaps they should charge double? i'm sure they would if they thought they could get away with it.

Danny Hoekman said:
It's £10 more sure I only paid £30 for the other 2 games

It is not a fiver increase it is a tenner. Family Stand v Ajax is £35, for Madrid it is £45.

I in cup scheme so get a fiver reduction but still tenner.

What gauls me is the 16-21 price is £35.

mayo31 said:
It is not a fiver increase it is a tenner. Family Stand v Ajax is £35, for Madrid it is £45.

I in cup scheme so get a fiver reduction but still tenner.

What gauls me is the 16-21 price is £35.

Oh yeah - even worse!!!

I take one of my son's friends with me who was 16 last month and still at school. His mum is a single parent and he pays for all the additional games over and above his season ticket himself out of his paperound money. I very much doubt he'll be going to this. Sorry state of affairs really.

I've got 2 lads, both under 16 who don't miss a home game. The wife absolutely hates City because of the amount of money she now sees going out of the already sad looking bank account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.