Real Madrid - Karim Benzema 'don't pass to Vinicius Jr'

Benzema is a shit house, he's the past Vinincius is the future. That future being in a sky blue shirt based in Manchester.

I am sure things like this get said at many clubs but to be sensationalized like this publicly? Going to be interesting how this is managed

I can understand saying don’t pass to somebody who is having a stinker or is simply dogshit but suggesting he’s against them is weird, could easily be a translation thing though. Either way it’s amateurish to get caught on camera saying it makes him look toxic as fuck.

I can understand saying don’t pass to somebody who is having a stinker or is simply dogshit but suggesting he’s against them is weird, could easily be a translation thing though. Either way it’s amateurish to get caught on camera saying it makes him look toxic as fuck.

Agree. You could see the look on Courtois' face, he knew it was bad form to do that in the tunnel

I doubt there is anything in it. A silly tur of phrase which could be explained away due to translation but what was he thinking saying it in a semi public space which he must know is being recorded. Tha said, his mini team talk worked!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.