Real Madrid Pre-Match Thread | ICC match in Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Again, just to get all the info in one place...

Kick off: Thursday 27th July, 04:35 (BST) or Wednesday 26th July, 20:35 (PT - LA Time)

The game is being shown on Premier Sports, which I think is Sky Channel but you have to separately pay for it. It is also being repeated at 08:00 (BST).

Other TV channels for those not based in the UK:
http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2417051/manchester-city-vs-real-madrid/

Current Squad Available
Ederson, Grimshaw, Muric

Walker, Stones, Adarabioyo, Mangala, Denayer, Kompany, Otamendi, Danilo, Mendy, Duhaney, Latibeaudiere, Tyreke Wilson

Foden, Silva, Brahim Diaz, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Sterling, Fernandinho, Zinchenko, Roberts, Nasri, Yaya, Sane

Aguero, Gabriel Jesus

Bravo and Bernardo Silva still on holiday.

This will be Real's 2nd game, they play United tomorrow, so we should be in the same situation in regards to fitness when we play each other.

Another poor kick off time for us in the UK but probably won't stop us getting up for it.
Not sure on David Silva's injury situation but hope he's ready to return soon, same for Gundogan who I don't think is ready yet. Really looking forward to seeing if Foden can build on his impressive performance vs United. Hopefully, Mendy is signed soon enough to get him and Walker in that back 4 together with Vinny and whoever, assuming Mendy isn't injured.

Pointless prediction for Starting XI, mix of youth and 1st team:
-----------------------------------Ederson
Walker------------Kompany----------------Tosin------------Mendy(If fit)
---------------------------------Fernandinho
----------------De Bruyne-----------------------Foden
Roberts----------------------Jesus/Aguero------------------------Sane

Last edited:
I would just start with the same team as the another night and change again at half time. really looking forward to seeing foden, roberts and tosin again. hopefully they play most of the match

Would love to see Foden again. Would also like Danilo to play against his old side if possible.

Ederson
Walker Kompany Otamendi Danilo (Quim if he's not signed in time)
Dinho
Sterling KDB Foden Sané
Jesus

Aguero, Stones, Yaya, Roberts, Zinchenko, Tosin mins off the bench

Is that Premier Sports one of Sky's new sports channels or is it a pay extra channel that's available through the Sky box?

Is that Premier Sports one of Sky's new sports channels or is it a pay extra channel that's available through the Sky box?
It's a pay channel,do it by phone and barter and they will do it for a tenner for 1 month,it has all the friendly games across the europian teams so worth it,cancel before the 4 weeks is up

I'm looking forward to the next game, I'd like to see Zinchenko get more minutes, from the training vids he looks to have great ball control up there with any of our other players, granted there's more to it than ball control but I don't think we've seen the best of him yet. Roberts too can do better than he showed in the first match I hope they both grab the opportunity to impress Pep.

Hope nobody minds me making this now, thought it was near enough to justify creating the thread.

Hoping for a good performance and some debuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.