Real Madrid v Tottenham Hotspur CL QF L2 (page 59)

Spurs fan in peace said:
yeah we got beaten by a better team, fair enough, I think you lot are generally a lil paranoid about the media, I honestly believe the English media will support English teams of course, it'd be the same for Villa, Liverpool ,Everton or you lot! Itv get as excited by the Arse and Liverpool as they do about Spurs. hate the media dont hate us!

ITV did not support us in even the slightest way during our Europa League campaign. Tyldesely and Beglin were virtually cheering when Poznan beat our second string side in Poland.

LoveCity said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
yeah we got beaten by a better team, fair enough, I think you lot are generally a lil paranoid about the media, I honestly believe the English media will support English teams of course, it'd be the same for Villa, Liverpool ,Everton or you lot! Itv get as excited by the Arse and Liverpool as they do about Spurs. hate the media dont hate us!

ITV did not support us in even the slightest way during our Europa League campaign. Tyldesely and Beglin were virtually cheering when Poznan beat our second string side in Poland.

okay well I didn't watch that game,but if that is the case maybe it's because you're such massive favourites for that game? I imagine part of the appeal of Tottenham is that we're shouldnt really have gotten to the QF's buy somwhow managed to

Spurs fan in peace said:
LoveCity said:

okay well I didn't watch that game,but if that is the case maybe it's because you're such massive favourites for that game? I imagine part of the appeal of Tottenham is that we're shouldnt really have gotten to the QF's buy somwhow managed to
It's not paranoia. It's a fact. But it's the money - only to be expected.

Thought Spurs would go out with a narrow win, but it was a whimper in the end and Real Madrid played very professionally

I think Spurs done themselves proud in Europe. Some great nights that I am sure you will remember for decades to come. I think perhaps you were a little fortunate with the draws until Real Madrid. Inter were in turmoil when you played them, and AC Milan are not as good as they were. Big names to excite everyone, but not as good as they were.

City's campaign in Europe never really caught fans imagination and in the end the games just caught up with us. There's just too many games in that competition to make it worthwile, and playing on a Thursday is a killer.

I think City and Spurs will both benefit in the League games that remain from not having to play twice a week

Our entire starting line up cost less (£72m) than CR7 (£80m) and just a little more than one of their subs.... (£58m) Kaka.....

Our starting line up tonight cost about half what you have spent on strikers in the last 2 seasons.... and you still have not bought your way into the CL......

For the money you have spent, you should be challenging for the title, not scrapping it out for 4th.... and you should be able to win at least one away game in 4 months.....

marcspurs said:
Our entire starting line up cost less (£72m) than CR7 (£80m) and just a little more than one of their subs.... (£58m) Kaka.....

Our starting line up tonight cost about half what you have spent on strikers in the last 2 seasons.... and you still have not bought your way into the CL......

For the money you have spent, you should be challenging for the title, not scrapping it out for 4th.... and you should be able to win at least one away game in 4 months.....

wah wah wah, stop whining you twat

marcspurs said:

put your handbag away you soft tart

marcspurs said:

You should apply for a job at Sky, wheeling out the same old broken record cliched comments. Next you'll be telling us we have no history and Champions League level players don't want to play for us (as we were told before Tevez, Silva, Toure, and others joined).

marcspurs said:

Give us time and we will. Chq book doesn't buy success overnight. We found that out with Swales and Steve Daley etc

The English top 4 contains 4 of the best clubs in Europe if the Champions League is any guide. Not easy finishing above Chelsea etc who have spent millions. But we may yet. Especially if you beat them for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.