Real Madrid Vs Manchester City Post Match Thread

BosnianDiamond said:
We should have parked the bus after we went up 2:1.

We did park the bus, just too deep.

After the second shot by Marcelo I was thinking to myself, if he gets one more chance he will put it away. Letting them shoot just outside the box, with the quality they have, was suicide.

ForzaMancini said:
Fucking great performance from the team and I am proud to support us today. They all gave their best and it was very refreshing to see us play well against arguably the worlds best team. Hope we have no one bitching on here, we can't complain, only positives to take, especially Nastasic's performance.
?

RandomJ said:
Still can't get over Kompany bloody DUCKING under Ronaldo's shot. What the fuck was going on in his mind.

Highlighted this in the ore match thread I know it won't go down well in on here but I would have dropped him not lescott

Dzeko did well, yaya did well, Tevez did well, hart did well(apart from the last goal) kolorov did ok.

Garcia and Barry were average. Silva poor.

Defence were all over the place again. Why have we signed Maicon? Total crap, zabaleta no better when he came on.
If we had lost 6-2 we couldn't have complained.

We should have at least got a point with 5 mind to go.

Poor defending the story of our season.

Rollercoaster.

So near to victory.

Balance of play says Real should have won. Hart MOM and they scored 3.

Proud of the lads. I'm sure they will have learnt a lot.

Nobody wanted zabba v ronaldo one on one at any point, but he wasnt the only city player to get turned over by the faggot.

Vinny ducking it was disappointing.

Also, YaYa's paltry effort to tackle di Maria for before he fed Benzema for the 2nd.

Our defending this season has not been as good as it should be. Gotta sort this and quick.

Nasty played well imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.