Real Madrid want Otamendi

I love the optimism on stones. I don't have an agenda against the youngster in all actuality.

As long as it's not forced with stones, and I sincerely doubt Pep would force it. I'm going to Tin foil hat it here but I'm 'positive' that the Stones injury at the end of the year was overblown and it's obvious to pep that the nico/vk partnership is the true partnership.

Right so you pretend a player is injured and deny yourself the option of having him on the bench, makes lots of sense that.

Right so you pretend a player is injured and deny yourself the option of having him on the bench, makes lots of sense that.

Hence the tin foil. I'm pretty sure we had 0 Cb for CB substitutions and had a different cb as cover for stones during that time as well.

By 'antics' I presume you mean the blocks, tackles, interceptions, clearances and headers that Stones can't make to save his life?
We'd be fucked without Otamendi, I truly believe that.

We'd be fucked without a player that spends half the time on his arse, crawling around like a toddler? He's shit and he was only made to look good by Kompany. Can't wait until he leaves and we get a centre back that's capable of taking control of a defence. Stones is equally as bad, but he did show at the start of last season that he's got potential to be a quality centre back. Otamendi is 29 year old experienced international, if we can't rely on him now, we never will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.