Real Madrid want Otamendi

You would replace our best CB last season for the mangler? Good god

I wouldn't agree he was our best centre back. But despite that, that's really not saying much as it wasn't exactly a vintage year for our CB's was it? Stones, first season, still very young, was always going to take a while to settle, Kompany was injured for the majority of it and Kolarov, in his 30's played in a position that was entirely alien to him until that point.

Our defenders have to be very comfortable with the ball at their feet whilst under pressure. How you conclude that the Mangler is more suited than Ota is beyond me

Fully aware of that, i merely suggested it as a potential option that Pep might be willing to take as it would tie in with two rumours of Otamendi going and us struggling to afford all of our targets this summer thanks to Alves. Again, assuming they were true. what i said was, if it meant Selling Otamendi and raising the funds we need, perhaps Pep might prefer/want to adapt for the league, and would be content with having just one ball playing centre back in certain games, primarily against teams with either big strong forwards or pacy forwards playing in a team that was direct. We looked very fragile against them last season and Mangala or a player in that build thrives on that kind of battle. I never once concluded Mangala was more suited than Otamendi, it was just a potential answer to a rumoured issue which essentially boiled down to, would Pep be willing to sell Otamendi, replace him with Mangala for a season if it means securing Sanchez this summer, or would he rather stick with Otamendi and have to wait a season for Sanchez. I'd pay for Otamendi's flights if i had that choice.

Are you high on glue ?

Just goes to show there are some complete bell ends who know nowt about football that support our club ! Pep played Kola regularly and most blues spoke highly of his performances in virtually every game. Do you actually watch games or just come in here spouting crap !

Just goes to show there are some complete bell ends who know nowt about football that support our club ! Pep played Kola regularly and most blues spoke highly of his performances in virtually every game. Do you actually watch games or just come in here spouting crap !

Paint thinner I recon.

Glue wouldn't do this much damage ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.