Real Madrid

Tricky_Trev said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Anyone seen that penalty decision in the Valencia game? Mallorca striker was clean through, messed up his shot, hit it wide and fell over himself under pressure from the chasing defender, clearly no contact and the ref gave a penalty!

then the penalty went through the keeper's legs!, incredible.
Yeah. Crazy decision.

I saw that. Valencia will still come out victorious.

Cristiano Ronaldo may be a petulant ex-rag nancy boy, but unlike Shrek, I would welcome him to our club as he is just off the page in terms of talent and what he can bring to a team. With him, we'd win everything. He and Tevez would bag about 70 goals a season between them.

LoveCity said:
Cristiano Ronaldo may be a petulant ex-rag nancy boy, but unlike Shrek, I would welcome him to our club as he is just off the page in terms of talent and what he can bring to a team. With him, we'd win everything. He and Tevez would bag about 70 goals a season between them.

Maybe, but I'm more than happy with what we've got now. If, hypothetically, Cristiano would come here it would mean someone current would have to make place, unless Silva moved into the centre, ousting Barry or whoever. I say this, we can do better. AJ will solidify his style and become the definite inside winger of the league. I'd rather we win something with players that I can respect, than everything with players that I have doubts about, like Rooney and Cristiano.

Where is Kaka for Madrid? Is he injured or can he not find a starting spot? Many classed him as the best in the world not so long ago.

Thinking about Ronaldo playing for us gives me shivers... one day.. maybe one day.

43 goals in his 46 appearances for Real Madrid!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BlueGun said:
Thinking about Ronaldo playing for us gives me shivers... one day.. maybe one day.

43 goals in his 46 appearances for Real Madrid!

Tevez has 33 in his last 44...so we're not that far off.

Yup, carlitos is doing a great job ;) but image Ronaldo alongside Tevez, Silva and AJ!

-----------TEVEZ------------
RONALDO---SILVA---JOHNSON

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BlueGun said:
Yup, carlitos is doing a great job ;) but image Ronaldo alongside Tevez, Silva and AJ!

-----------TEVEZ------------
RONALDO---SILVA---JOHNSON

imagine Messi instead of AJ(no offence Adam) ;).
Imagine Bebe instead of Tevez!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.