real mancs are blue

dohertyefc1995 said:
i think i might go the hamburg game isnt it a £1 or something shambollic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 all because you have got to many arm-chair supporters
It is for you with you only being 12

dohertyefc1995 said:
i think i might go the hamburg game isnt it a £1 or something shambollic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 all because you have got to many arm-chair supporters

£1!?! Why dont you enter through the sewage pipe instead you rat

dohertyefc1995 said:
were not english we are scouse, WERE NOT ENGLISH WE ARE SCOUSE
and u think thats a good think?

PMSL

scousers are the laughing stock of the country

IM 14 BY DE WAY U INBRED, YOUZE THINK YOUZE ARE GOING TO CATCH US FACE THE TRUTH UR JUST A AVERAGE MID TABLE TEAM TRYING TO SIGN KAKA AND HE JUST LAUGHED AT YOUZE ATLEAST AT EVERTON WE STUFF WITH PRIDE AND DIGNITY

dohertyefc1995 said:
IM 14 BY DE WAY U INBRED, YOUZE THINK YOUZE ARE GOING TO CATCH US FACE THE TRUTH UR JUST A AVERAGE MID TABLE TEAM TRYING TO SIGN KAKA AND HE JUST LAUGHED AT YOUZE ATLEAST AT EVERTON WE STUFF WITH PRIDE AND DIGNITY

Yeah. I bet all Everton fans are real proud of you right now. And of course, you still have your dignity.

Fool.

dohertyefc1995 said:

Hahaha you have a City reject up front you backward prick

dohertyefc1995 said:

And we laughed at you signing Jo on loan

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/index.php?PL=competition&CompID=243&statType=home_Att" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.statbunker.com/football/btb/ ... e=home_Att</a>

Everton FC
Goodison Park
Club Details

Ground Name: Goodison Park
Capacity: 40,569 (all seated)

looking at your average attendance to your ground capacity, where are your other 5000 fans every week?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.