Realistic Summer Buys...

If we get Champions League Football for next season not many players coming to City would actually shock me as we have the resources and the additional incentive of participating in the worlds best competition on offer to them. Tevez and Adebayor came after we finished 10th in the league because they believed in the project so if we finish 5 or 6 places better, the possibilities of who will come in are largely unknown.

I guess we can have the pick of the relegated squads... Michael Brown, Stephen Jordan, Giovanni anyone? How times have changed.

If i was the manager i would be going for bastos and lahm for full backs with garrido and richards shown the door, i would buy boateng for central defense and maybe send boyata out on loan, i would go all out to get sneider from inter for a goal scoring midfielder and i like the look of dzeko everytime i have watched him which would mean the back off santa i would also trim the fringe players from the squad and add some young british talent like dorrans and lallana to push our 1st teamers for there places and to slot in when injuries occur.

Jonás Gutiérrez would be a good buy ,Maradonna rates him highly and he would link up well with Tevez

UCLFTW said:
Jonás Gutiérrez would be a good buy ,Maradonna rates him highly and he would link up well with Tevez

hell no!!! ^^^

mancion, a LB not lahm dunno why just not keen on him! looks like boateng is in bag, snieder would be great, or if barca get fabregas look at xavi or iniesta (test the water...) up top take your pick torres, huigian, villa.

UCLFTW said:

You would buy a player who's not even been newcastles best player this season? mmm, nah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.