Reality check

markbmcfc

Think its important we remember just how far we have come over the last 5 years.

Theres a lot of doom and gloom going about and results are poor but, watching players like Robinho at City, seeing the players we're linked to, we should remember Rome wasnt built in a day and it wasnt long ago we had Danny mills in the first team, claudio "bo selecta head" reyna and people distraught at not signing Mido.

Now we are competing with teams like AC Milan for Ronaldinho, Real Madrid just pipped us to Diarra and we beat Chelsea to sign Robinho.

Probably going to get slated so my tin hat is firmly in place but - we should remember where we have been and where we are going over the next 10 years.

totally agree with you, yet sometimes are tactics and team selection are a bit puzzling.
if we can win 3 out of the next 5, we should all be able to calm down.

blue dallas said:
totally agree with you, yet sometimes are tactics and team selection are a bit puzzling.
if we can win 3 out of the next 5, we should all be able to calm down.

I bloody hope so

This time 5 years ago SWP and Anelka were our two best players and we were placed higher in the league than we are now.

Anelka now leads the goal scoring in the premiership at a club challenging for the title once again.

Yep we have come along way in 5 years but I think we are a sniff of a chance to get something against the bottom side on Sunday unless they score first.

mancity1 said:
This time 5 years ago SWP and Anelka were our two best players and we were placed higher in the league than we are now.

Anelka now leads the goal scoring in the premiership at a club challenging for the title once again.

Yep we have come along way in 5 years but I think we are a sniff of a chance to get something against the bottom side on Sunday unless they score first.

Yea, and before that he was at Bolton.

Lets all just be drama queens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.