Reality Check

Who are the players who are performing poorly at the moment?

The scapegoats that are being made by the majority of posters on here are Benjani, Vassell, Garrido, Fernandes and Ball......none of which are Hughes signings, they are all (bar Ball/Vassell) Sven signings we could also mention Jo who Sven had been chasing previously. The players who are doing really well are Kompany, SWP and Zab all of which Hughes has signed....also strange how Ireland is finally reached near his full potential under this manager.... But hey lets blame the manager for Sven instilling a lazy attitude on the squad, "cos he's a rag"

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Who are the players who are performing poorly at the moment?

The scapegoats that are being made by the majority of posters on here are Benjani, Vassell, Garrido, Fernandes and Ball......none of which are Hughes signings, they are all (bar Ball/Vassell) Sven signings we could also mention Jo who Sven had been chasing previously. The players who are doing really well are Kompany, SWP and Zab all of which Hughes has signed....also strange how Ireland is finally reached near his full potential under this manager.... But hey lets blame the manager for Sven instilling a lazy attitude on the squad, "cos he's a rag"

*nods head in agreement*

Thing is how long do we keep faith with Hughes because looking at the table I can see Stoke being gradually dragged back into it and maybe the Hammers but the rest have managers that are capable of getting their teams enough points to pull clear. Even that caretaker coach at Sunderland seems to be getting his squad playing as a team. I'm seriously worried right now that we might leave it too late if Hughes fails. If we're depending on new signings I can't see any top players arriving who are invoved in champion league contention and fat Sam will fight to keep RSC in the hills.

citymad said:
*nods head in agreement*

Thing is how long do we keep faith with Hughes because looking at the table I can see Stoke being gradually dragged back into it and maybe the Hammers but the rest have managers that are capable of getting their teams enough points to pull clear. Even that caretaker coach at Sunderland seems to be getting his squad playing as a team. I'm seriously worried right now that we might leave it too late if Hughes fails. If we're depending on new signings I can't see any top players arriving who are invoved in champion league contention and fat Sam will fight to keep RSC in the hills.

Thats the point mate, I don't think we need world renowned players right now. The likes of Bridge and Bullard would do for me right now. We are currently in a dire position and we need players to hit the ground running!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.