Really ............... Birmingham

Vienna_70 said:
I think it's a great result for football.

Just like Pompey winning the FA Cup a few years ago, at least it spreads the trophies out a bit.

In reality Pompey winning was a terrible thing as it was done on the never never and they spent the next season embarrasing themselves, there fans, the city, and the league

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Vienna_70 said:
I think it's a great result for football.

Just like Pompey winning the FA Cup a few years ago, at least it spreads the trophies out a bit.

In reality Pompey winning was a terrible thing as it was done on the never never and they spent the next season embarrasing themselves, there fans, the city, and the league

On that specific point, you're right, of course.

But my arguement is that in general it is great to see teams other than the 'Sky 4' winning trophies. Football so desperately needs this to keep people interested.

Vienna_70 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

On that specific point, you're right, of course.

But my arguement is that in general it is great to see teams other than the 'Sky 4' winning trophies. Football so desperately needs this to keep people interested.
Of course thats true but i dont like Birmingham or Mcleish or that dodgy Chinese geezer that owns Birmingham or the city or Birmingham, or that accent. Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.