Really looking forward to Porto

Flying out wednesday night, can't wait! The game should be great, thank god its not the porto of last season but still they're a quality side and we'll do well to come away from there unbeaten.

looking forward to seeing a few of you up there, we've got a mini bus leaving the Algarve on the Thursday with 5 blues and 3 Porto fans so should make for an interesting 5 hour trip :-)

Word of warning though, it's been sub zero the last few nights in the Algarve so it will be a lot worse up in Porto when the sun goes down, just in case you lot are only packing shorts and a t-shirt!

AlgarveBlu said:
it's been sub zero the last few nights in the Algarve so it will be a lot worse up in Porto when the sun goes down, just in case you lot are only packing shorts and a t-shirt!

Subzero is tropical compared to the shitty weather we've had!

BradshawsBlues said:
AlgarveBlu said:
it's been sub zero the last few nights in the Algarve so it will be a lot worse up in Porto when the sun goes down, just in case you lot are only packing shorts and a t-shirt!

Subzero is tropical compared to the shitty weather we've had!

You say that - but this frost is playing havoc with the flowers in our garden at the moment!

There's a still some tickets left. I'm looking to take my daughter (9) to her first game. Could members give me advice on where would be the best seats for us.

prem4mcfc said:
There's a still some tickets left. I'm looking to take my daughter (9) to her first game. Could members give me advice on where would be the best seats for us.
In the ground I would have thought ;)

Call me old fashioned (I know I am lol), but surely we should look at trying to win this first, as a way of gaining more experience before having designs of winning the CL. Will never knock a european trip regardless of which competition, after so many years of us going without, it's something different, new ground, new City, new country etc - No complaints from me. Sincerely hope to see us in Bucharest.........:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.