Really Pleased For Peter

Gingers Dad

Really pleased Peter Walton got a new job in the States. Good luck Peter. Now please could offer that other cheating fucker, Chris Foy, a job

I thought the opening 18 minutes of his inept refereeing was a disgrace, and even thought throughout the game when we were 2-1 up, he was trying his best to blatantly ignore fouls.

- The "simulation booking" from Tevez; he stood on his foot, where else are you meant to go with momentum.
- The forceful push in to Joe Hart and Lescott having to clear the line.
- The shove/hack on Aguero outside the box.

Tried his best to be the 12th man, but we prevailed in the end!

I was fuming when he booked Carlos and then ignored the later foul on Aguero. Really thought at the time he was gonna cost us that game. Luckily our quality shined through and meant even that bent fucker couldn't do anything about the result.

I have said before that when one of our players foul they instantly get booked for their first offense. Yet other teams can foul all match long

bepebe said:
I thought the opening 18 minutes of his inept refereeing was a disgrace, and even thought throughout the game when we were 2-1 up, he was trying his best to blatantly ignore fouls.

- The "simulation booking" from Tevez; he stood on his foot, where else are you meant to go with momentum.

Exactly what I thought ,good riddance to Walton and cant wait to get rid of this rag loving **** too.

bepebe said:

Didn't book Holt for diving either.

Gingers Dad said:
bepebe said:

Agree - the sooner he fooks off and joins Walton the better

Gingers Dad said:
bepebe said:

Holt's dive was even worse than Ashley Young's v QPR. VK didn't even touch him.

This guy foy should never ever officiated a premier game again after his and rooneys manipulation of kompanys red card and ban, as for today I never expected nothing else from the ferguson arse licker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.