Realmancsareblue

mcfc78

I think he's got a growing fanbase with the city faithfull, and how many after seeing his blogs would argue with anything that he has to say?? Just a new topic to see how many people have seen his youtube posts?? Shall we nominate him for gary cook's? or mark hughes's job?? if they get the chop???

funny that''''''''' he looks a little bit like adolf!!! lol nah just a joke pal,, although i think he's quite on the fucking button at times!!

The guys a muppet. He gives it out but deletes any negative comments.

LB said:
The guys a muppet. He gives it out but deletes any negative comments.

I delete personal comments, not constructive ones, people tend to open new accounts just to tell me to get a haircut, which I find quite amusing. See like your account now the one thats only made 1 post? been open since 2006 and the only time youve felt compelled to write anything is to call me a muppet. Im honoured.

Anyway thanks mcfc , i dont do it for people to love me, more to vent my anger and say some of the things other people want to say, some people like it , some people think Im a total prick. Either way im just sayin what I see like Roy Walker always says ;)

You don't have to post on forums to be a member. Your so eager to call someone a wanker when they say something you disagree with but when someone mentions something about you, your response is to delete it. All I can say what did you say about Micah's website.

LB said:
You don't have to post on forums to be a member. Your so eager to call someone a wanker when they say something you disagree with but when someone mentions something about you, your response is to delete it. All I can say what did you say about Micah's website.

If someone wants to call me a wanker I keep it on, you will find plenty of post on there by rags calling me a wanker. When cocks like yourself make personal comments about my appearance/my house whatever (which you obviously have as I have clearly deleted one of your comments and upset you) then I remove them.

your blogs are a funny as fuck, and from the heart, keep doing them.

you can please some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all the time.

and if you want a wanker of the week, arsene wenger, the twats at it again, agrreing with platini.

RealMancsAreBlue said:
LB said:

If someone wants to call me a wanker I keep it on, you will find plenty of post on there by rags calling me a wanker. When cocks like yourself make personal comments about my appearance/my house whatever (which you obviously have as I have clearly deleted one of your comments and upset you) then I remove them.

My comment was not personal in anyway. If it came across that way them I'm sorry. But my opening post was based on the deletion of my comment and your comments in your blog.

Let' start again hello...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.