Reasons we should ditch Fraudiola

He’s never satisfied.
Always wanting yet another trophy.

When he gets them he never shares them. Poor little Liverpool never got to play with the Premier League trophy even though they waited patiently for 29 years.

Alan Ball could teach him a thing or two about letting Liverpool win on the last day of the season.

Get rid !!

He's clearly an arrogant tactical dinosaur, refusing to change his so called football philosophy after an underwhelming first season. He should have accepted there and then, that the media were right: He'll never make it in the premier league.
Spot on - our board are clueless - a mystery why we appointed him in the first place - how I long for the glory years of Alan Ball Stuart Pearce and Steve Coppell - we need to get rid asap and base our strategy on what’s going on in Trafford - regular sackings - putting shit players on 400 grand a week - don’t let winning fuck all and not qualifying for the CL fool you - all part of the long term strategy - Fraudiola has had his chance - I’ve had enough and we need to organise a mass boycott of the trophy parade in town - if nobody turned up that will show the board we mean business

Who are the clubs behind UEFA’s vicious and aggressive attack on our club? Who has worked at the very heart of two of them and to this day professes his love for one of them? Who lived in New York where the current leaks came from? Who speaks fluent German like the reporters on Der Spiegel?
He is hiding in plain sight.
Agent Pep out.

Pep has issued a statement.
" These attacks on my character are baseless, unfounded and completely untrue. I have provided irrefutable evidence that I am complete shit,:
1. Bayern never won the big ears under my useless management.
2 City have not even reached a CL semi final in my time and have not, therefore, had the opportunity to be complete rubbish when a final looms.
Despite this, certain individuals, called fans, are determined to ruin my reputation by claiming I am the best coach in the world. I completely deny this and have hired 3 crack legal teams to bring tnem down.
I would like to give the fans an absolute assurance that typical City will be restored asap, and new and ever greater cock ups will occur."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.