Reasons we should ditch Fraudiola

For showing little compassion in finishing above our friends from Stretford and making a certain Portuguese lose his job - despite it being his greatest achievement in football.

Comes waltzing into Manchester and gets a swanky pad right in the centre of town. I’ve been on the council waiting list for nearly 3 years now without even a sniff of a new flat.

And I’ve seen him and his coaching staff checking in their folders during the game. Whenever I did that in school exams I’d get accused of cheating. You’d think with all his so called experienced he wouldn’t need to look up the answers. You never saw Frank Clark with his nose stuck in a book during a game.

With all his tippy tappy fancy football we’re now attracting D list celeb fans. Someone told me the other day that one of Prince Andrew’s daughters has started to take an interest in us. This has got to stop right now. Before we know where we are we’ll have Janette Krankie claiming she was at York away. Gladioli, or however you spell his name, out.

Last edited:
With all his tippy tappy fancy football we’re now attracting D list celeb fans. Someone told me the other day that one of Prince Andrew’s daughters has started to take an interest in us. This has got to stop right now. Before we know where we are we’ll have Janette Krankie claiming she was at York away. Gladioli, or however you spell his name, out.

Janette Krankie is too busy running the SNP.

It must have been some kid bunking off school at York. Or a fancy dress Halloween.

I hope Pep doesn't think irony is a golf bat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.