Recent Play Analysis

mccity

Discussion in the Jesus thread had pointed me to a very interesting and in depth thread from reddit going over some of the recent patterns of play in our latest fixtures.

It's a really insightful post and I think it goes a long way to answer a lot of questions some of us have had as of recent. Credit to OnceUponAStarryNight from reddit for their fantastic efforts. If you're is lurking, you have my appreciation.

The stuff about Mahrez is the most eye opening for me.

Discussion in the Jesus thread had pointed me to a very interesting and in depth thread from reddit going over some of the recent patterns of play in our latest fixtures.

It's a really insightful post and I think it goes a long way to answer a lot of questions some of us have had as of recent. Credit to OnceUponAStarryNight from reddit for their fantastic efforts. If you're is lurking, you have my appreciation.

The stuff about Mahrez is the most eye opening for me.

Some interesting stuff, but fuck me what a hard read, saying that ive been up since 330am so it could be my concentration : )

Bloody good read that, the Bernardo bit was good. To be honest though, Bernardo just played like an old fashioned centre mid

Bloody good read that, the Bernardo bit was good. To be honest though, Bernardo just played like an old fashioned centre mid
That's kind of it. Him being a rather standard CM added stability to a system that otherwise requires a lot of specialty.

That's kind of it. Him being a rather standard CM added stability to a system that otherwise requires a lot of specialty.
It seems so strange because we don't really have any traditional roles in the team

It seems so strange because we don't really have any traditional roles in the team
Yeah, it's something that I've taken for granted. But it really is an entire team of players with unique roles. I think that's why losing Mendy two years ago and Sané and Laporte this season has had such a knock on effect, because everything has to change.

In hindsight, maybe Pep deserves even MORE credit.

Yeah, it's something that I've taken for granted. But it really is an entire team of players with unique roles. I think that's why losing Mendy two years ago and Sané and Laporte this season has had such a knock on effect, because everything has to change.

In hindsight, maybe Pep deserves even MORE credit.
Maybe Pep should fuck off and give this kid the job.

Spot on analysis, I said in yesterday's match thread that Sterling moving inside changed the game and allowed us to outnumber Leicester. It was back to basics for Pep, well as back to basics as Pep ever gets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.