Reclaiming the taunts....

You mean Citeh. It always amused me that the supporters of a supposedly Manchester team took delight in mocking the Manchester accent!

I have lived most of my adult life in London, in exile from Manchester, and there has been a recent influx of plastic cockney rags in my office (clearly I am not in charge of recruitment!). I am now baiting them with every conversation we have (it's payback time for years of abuse) and occasionally one of them will call me a Manc in a derogatory way. The cnuts are too think to understand the irony in this depsite me explaining it to them in words of one syllable. You couldn't make it up!

I have lived most of my adult life in London, in exile from Manchester, and there has been a recent influx of plastic cockney rags in my office (clearly I am not in charge of recruitment!). I am now baiting them with every conversation we have (it's payback time for years of abuse) and occasionally one of them will call me a Manc in a derogatory way. The cnuts are too think to understand the irony in this depsite me explaining it to them in words of one syllable. You couldn't make it up!
I despise cockney reds and have done since the 70's To them Manchester is a shithole but Utd and the Swamp is mecca

They are seriously dim as fuck

It's not just Cockney Reds that do this either. Recent visits to Suffolk have shown that all Rags in the South have this opinion on Manchester.

Remember they used to say their biggest rivals are Liverpool and not City? They weren't wrong, were they!? :)

this also got a huge bite

last team from Manchester to win the PL=Manchester City
last team from Manchester to win FA cup=Manchester City
last team from Manchester to win CC=Manchester City
last team from Manchester to win 2 trophies in one season=Manchester City
last team from Manchester to play CL football=Manchester City
Best football team in Manchester=Manchester City
most fans=Manchester United

choose carefully Kids

first team from Manchester to win the English Premier League=Manchester City
first team from Manchester to win FA cup=Manchester City (1903/04)
first team from Manchester to win CC=Manchester City
most fans=Manchester United

this also got a huge bite

last team from Manchester to win the PL=Manchester City
last team from Manchester to win FA cup=Manchester City
last team from Manchester to win CC=Manchester City
most fans in the whole galaxy (659 trillion)=Manchester United

choose carefully Kids
most fans in the whole galaxy (659 trillion)=Manchester United

That is perfect........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.