Recommend an Action Cam?

Stuuuuuu

Hi all. Just wondering which are the best action cams for attaching to a head strap while running. Looking for one with good stabilisation and long battery life and which will pick up spoken word easily when outside (but doesn't make any other rattly noises itself). Also one that is small and light for wearing. And - if possible - not too expensive! I just realised that I'm basically asking for the moon on a stick, aren't I? Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi all. Just wondering which are the best action cams for attaching to a head strap while running. Looking for one with good stabilisation and long battery life and which will pick up spoken word easily when outside (but doesn't make any other rattly noises itself). Also one that is small and light for wearing. And - if possible - not too expensive! I just realised that I'm basically asking for the moon on a stick, aren't I? Thanks in advance for any help.

Serious question.....what do you want one of those for.

You are Stan Collymore and I claim my £5

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.