Recommend me a decent new estate car

WEMBLEY76

Looking for a diesel estate,good mpg,good boot space for the dog in the back.Looking at a Seat Leon 1.6 TDI SE with tech pack,returns 74 mpg.Any others i should be looking at in the 20-25 k range ?

Wanted a sky blue car but not many manufacturers do that colour,maybe only Fiat here.

Wait until next year when the mondeo vignale comes out!

Will be amazing - priced at 30k ish which unfortunately will probably be out of my price range, especially considering I only do 4-5k miles per year so prob be another focus zetec S for me again next.

Yes Skoda Octavian has a very good write up and reviews,will be taking a look at weekend.Cheers

have you considered a 2 wheel drive SUV? I have a Captiva and I really like it, loads of space, ideal for dogs and shit, I usually have the 6 & 7th seats folded down but theyre there if you need them, cost me 15000 quid on the road with 5 year warranty and capped servicing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.