Recommend me a decent new estate car

remember arthur mann said:
Golf Estate tdi bluemotion 86.5 mpg £18.500. Good reviews. Must be better built than a Skoda.

The slight difference in build quality doesn't make up for the huge difference in price.

RadcliffeRick said:
Be careful of people trying to convince you to buy a Chevrolet.

lol

if you want a bargain then check out the KIa Ceed Sportswagon entry level 1.6 spec

stony said:
Golf Estate tdi bluemotion 86.5 mpg £18.500. Good reviews. Must be better built than a Skoda.

The slight difference in build quality doesn't make up for the huge difference in price.

Aren't Skoda now owned by VW or did I get that wrong? surely the build quality musn't be all that different.

Blue Streak said:
stony said:

Aren't Skoda now owned by VW or did I get that wrong? surely the build quality musn't be all that different.

Yup, VW took over Skoda so there isn't that much difference in build quality. The extra you pay is for badge snobbery.

I picked up a new skoda octavia last night that's my mates. He has a few cars with his job and needs to store a car csomewhere so I have the use of it for a few weeks. Absolutely brilliant car. Can't fault it in any way and will certainly be looking at one when the focus ST goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.