Recommend me a good orthopedic mattress.

Jesus mate, I'd get yourself seen by a doctor soon, you shouldn't have to graft your tripes out 24/7
just to get relief. If all this vigorous exercise is beneficial, then although I'm no quack, it sounds like the
problem might not be too bad, but leaving it may exacerbate the problem.

I know what the problem is, I'm just too lazy to do anything about it.
My hamstrings are like piano wires and they need to be stretched. Same goes for the muscle in my arse cheek.
What I need to do is stretch everyday, but ain't nobody got time for that. ;)

I know what the problem is, I'm just too lazy to do anything about it.
My hamstrings are like piano wires and they need to be stretched. Same goes for the muscle in my arse cheek.
What I need to do is stretch everyday, but ain't nobody got time for that. ;)
Only one arse cheek? Poor bastard. Did the moose carve the other off for ham butties, wi times being hard n' that ?

Bought 2 beds in last 2 years, not cheap ones either. First was a memory foam mattress, second is a 2000 pocket sprung mattress.

A niggling dull pain in my lower back is giving me grief so I think i must need an orthopedic mattress.

Anyone have an orthopedic mattress they sleep well on ?

Hello mate.
I've had back and neck problems for years and years. For the last five or so I've been on and off Naproxen and painkillers.
Had a really bad spasm about three weeks ago and decided to see a chiropractor - she's bloody brilliant, I'm enjoying more freedom of movement than I have for ages and I'm in no pain at all. You probably won't get results overnight and it's not cheap, but it's good value for me.

Bed-wise, I always seemed to sleep well in a Premier Inn bed when I travelled over for a night out with mates - and it wasn't just the beer. There's a link from the Premier Inn website, or Google "Premier Inn Beds" and it'll take you to a site where you can order the full bed with divan or just the mattress. They're made by Hypnos, and take about six weeks to arrive, but, again, well worth the money and the wait.

Best of luck with it.

Hello mate.
I've had back and neck problems for years and years. For the last five or so I've been on and off Naproxen and painkillers.
Had a really bad spasm about three weeks ago and decided to see a chiropractor - she's bloody brilliant, I'm enjoying more freedom of movement than I have for ages and I'm in no pain at all. You probably won't get results overnight and it's not cheap, but it's good value for me.

Bed-wise, I always seemed to sleep well in a Premier Inn bed when I travelled over for a night out with mates - and it wasn't just the beer. There's a link from the Premier Inn website, or Google "Premier Inn Beds" and it'll take you to a site where you can order the full bed with divan or just the mattress. They're made by Hypnos, and take about six weeks to arrive, but, again, well worth the money and the wait.

Best of luck with it.
Thanks for the reply mate. I no longer take any pain killers, rather feel the pain than mask with painkillers. I have Naproxen I occasionally take for Gout. Should really take a couple now as my big toe is calling out for them. Didn't realise they are good for back pain though.

I agree that Premier Inn beds are comfortable and offer good back support, will have a look, cheers.

Just looked on Premier Inn link. The Hypnos kingsize mattress in their hotels is £525. Not cheap but being on the sick with back pain could very expensive as I don't get sick pay.

Any more recommendations are much appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.