Records

Eds

All the records that City have set this season and yet some people still moan. Give your heads a wobble and get on board as the future is blue. Rome wasn't built in a day and I still have nightmares when I think of the shit I have watched these past 39 years. We are blessed at the moment to be witnessing something very special at the club and another 12 months waiting for the league (IF we don't win it this season) won't make any difference. It wasn;t that long ago when we scored 10 goals all season at home and we thought Lee Badbuy was the messiah. We now argue whether Balotelli is a better footballer than Dzeko, how do we get Nasri, Silva, Yaya and Sergio in the right formation, will Vinnie be a legend like Dav Watson, Mike Doyle etc and will Joe be the best keeper in the world. We need to be behind the team, something that was sadly lacking on Saturday and numerous other games this season. Our time is nearly here, be patient stick with Bobby and the boys and the trophy's will roll in.

It has been an amazing season, and I'm not giving up hope yet BUT I'd rather have trophies than records lol

It's been a good season. That's it for me. Beating teams 4 & 5 nil each week seems like a distant memory and doesn't bear any reflection on the recent abject performances they've been serving up.

In terms of our history it's a million miles away but we need to stop drawing comparisons to what it was like under Pearce. We've invested heavily into this side, a monumental amount and to come away without a single trophy this season, to me is a failure.

nevilletogoater-in said:
It's been a good season. That's it for me. Beating teams 4 & 5 nil each week seems like a distant memory and doesn't bear any reflection on the recent abject performances they've been serving up.

In terms of our history it's a million miles away but we need to stop drawing comparisons to what it was like under Pearce. We've invested heavily into this side, a monumental amount and to come away without a single trophy this season, to me is a failure.

This........

It's like because we have a better team than we have had for years we should just accept below par performances in the run in.

As fans, we have the right to air our opinions.

After the fantastic start to the season, we have been let down by the players in recent weeks.

Eds said:
All the records that City have set this season and yet some people still moan. Give your heads a wobble and get on board as the future is blue. Rome wasn't built in a day and I still have nightmares when I think of the shit I have watched these past 39 years. We are blessed at the moment to be witnessing something very special at the club and another 12 months waiting for the league (IF we don't win it this season) won't make any difference. It wasn;t that long ago when we scored 10 goals all season at home and we thought Lee Badbuy was the messiah. We now argue whether Balotelli is a better footballer than Dzeko, how do we get Nasri, Silva, Yaya and Sergio in the right formation, will Vinnie be a legend like Dav Watson, Mike Doyle etc and will Joe be the best keeper in the world. We need to be behind the team, something that was sadly lacking on Saturday and numerous other games this season. Our time is nearly here, be patient stick with Bobby and the boys and the trophy's will roll in.

Absolutely agree - its been a fantastic season...fantastic football...fantastic fans (we were all saying that the stoke and chelsea atmosphere was superb!).
The season is'nt over yet, lots of great games still to come.
yes we may fall a little short this year, but winning the title isnt easy.
Hopefully Mancini will learn and the team will be all the stronger.
Come on City - the blue moon is rising!!!

If we win nowt how can it be an amazing season?

Glad our owners don't have the same loser mentality as many on here.

Eds said:
80631334.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.