Recruitment job

I have a friend who has his own firm of head hunters and the money you can make off finding the right person is unbelievable

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I don't have to pitch for anything Samba my dear.....your clients come to me to avoid you horrendous fee's!

on that note...as an IT professional, or perhaps a freelance...how's your fee structure?

To use one of our job boards? You're welcome to try us for free for a month before you buy. After that it's about 150-200 per job......

i actually meant as an IT consultant or web designer...a freelancer.

so it would cost me at least £150 for each job i add to one of those sites?

BlueMooner87 said:
Come on recruiters any chance in finding me a job....

Looking for sales in Manchester area I dont mind traveling a bit(i have 3 yrs retail sales 6 months retail management and 18 months Car sales and 5 months call centre experience) . I even applied for a job in parcelforce warehouse working nights and didnt get an interview what is going on?

unfortunately i cant help...being so far away. But you seem to have good experience.

re the Parcelforce thing...and this could be applicable to alot of people...you must near in mind the other people applying for these jobs...there is a very good chance there were other applicants who have much more relevant experience...the client/employer will obviously wish to see those with more applicable experience or qualifications.

Its not necessarily a reflection on you, and please dont fall into the "im over-qualified" for the job...IMO over-qualified does not exist...candidates are merely not appropriate for the job...someone else is more appropriate.

i get feedback from clients suggesting that a candidate would not stick to a job, for the very reason that they seem to be "above" the job...in the current climate it is much more a client lead market....they have the pick of the candidates

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
AlexWilliamsGloves said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I don't have to pitch for anything Samba my dear.....your clients come to me to avoid you horrendous fee's!

on that note...as an IT professional, or perhaps a freelance...how's your fee structure?

To use one of our job boards? You're welcome to try us for free for a month before you buy. After that it's about 150-200 per job......

i actually meant as an IT consultant or web designer...a freelancer.

so it would cost me at least £150 for each job i add to one of those sites?

No we'd do you a package for around 150 for 5 jobs per month or something. As I say if you want to trial the site PM me and I'll get you on board on Tuesday and you can give it a whirl free of charge for a few weeks.

When I started working in the labour market (early 90's) there were about three agencies in North Manchester. Now there are hundreds.

It is essentially a sales job.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
No we'd do you a package for around 150 for 5 jobs per month or something. As I say if you want to trial the site PM me and I'll get you on board on Tuesday and you can give it a whirl free of charge for a few weeks.

aye thats kinda the norm....to be fair, those sites wouldnt be much use to us over here...i appreciate the offer, and will mention it to the powers that be....cant see at least a trial doing any harm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.