red/black scarves to raise money for Neil Young

es1

just got an email from the supporters club, the club are offering 3000 red/black bar scarves to those with leicester tickets (you'll recieve a voucher with your ticket) the scarf is free tho a donation of £5 is suggested with all money raised being split between neil young and the hospital where he's getting treatment. This is a fantastic move by city, showing how much we care about the clubs legends. The scarfs will be available to buy should these 3000 all go.

you mean i cant buy it from shop?

they should try to sell it , they will get more donation i think

alfalahi said:
you mean i cant buy it from shop?

they should try to sell it , they will get more donation i think
They're using the leicester game as a trial, if the fans want the scarves, more will come, if demand is low they wont.
I expect demand to be pretty high though!

Before anyone starts I have no problem with making a donation, but come on RED AND BLACK scarfs, and we take the piss out of the green and yellow brigade!! If the club really cared they would give him the testimonial he has always deserved

gaz76 said:
Before anyone starts I have no problem with making a donation, but come on RED AND BLACK scarfs, and we take the piss out of the green and yellow brigade!! If the club really cared they would give him the testimonial he has always deserved
It's a 'wear red and black' day! So in this case thet'd be appropriate

eshiers1 said:
gaz76 said:
It's a 'wear red and black' day! So in this case thet'd be appropriate
Can I wear green and yellow instead? I don't own anything red

Nice gesture
bell---fa-cup-aloft.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.