Red Card for Glen Johnson?!?!?!

moomba said:
What is interesting is that Milner did exactly what Rooney did straight after the tackle. Held up 2 fingers and appealed for the card.

Everyone does it, Mancini seems to be the only one criticised for it.

-- Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:17 pm --

twinkletoes said:
So when has he said that? He wanted Johnson sent off.

How was he going to manage that given the game had already finished?

OK pedant, he wanted Johnson punished.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:21 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
twinkletoes said:
FantasyIreland said:
WTF are you on about?

Mancini wants consistency,as do we all.He clearly doesn't believe either challenge merited a red card,as do the majority of us,however,if,in the opinion of the powers that be(and thats all that matters unfortunately....) Komps challenge was worthy of a sending off then so was Johnsons,that is all.

Oh fook off......

woman x

twinkletoes said:
FantasyIreland said:
twinkletoes said:
So like you he wants it both ways.

WTF are you on about?

Mancini wants consistency,as do we all.He clearly doesn't believe either challenge merited a red card,as do the majority of us,however,if,in the opinion of the powers that be(and thats all that matters unfortunately....) Komps challenge was worthy of a sending off then so was Johnsons,that is all.

Bollox. He only pointed out that there was no consistency as Johnson should have been sent off just as Vinny was. Vinny's card should have never been given and then rescinded but the FA are choosing to make a scapegoat of Vinny.

If Johnson gets away with exactly the same offence, and Mason does not come under scrutiny either, then the FA are hypocritical inept aresholes at the very least and will understandably be inviting further accusations of being biased and/or corrupt.

twinkletoes said:
OK pedant, he wanted Johnson punished.

He wanted to highlight the inconsistencies between the two cases.

Like pretty much everyone in the ground.

Not read all the thread so might have already been covered. What is the ruling regards the referee not punishing something then the FA taking retrospective action, i.e. Adebayor, SWP. Can they ban Johnson for 3 games now if they thought it should have been a red?

kippaxblue76 said:
Not read all the thread so might have already been covered. What is the ruling regards the referee not punishing something then the FA taking retrospective action, i.e. Adebayor, SWP. Can they ban Johnson for 3 games now if they thought it should have been a red?

yes they can for some teams

but not for others

kippaxblue76 said:

No the ref saw it so nothing can be done.

kippaxblue76 said:

I think it all depends on whether it has been mentioned in the refs report,and whether he saw it and deemed it unworthy of punishment.If he says he missed it i believe action can be taken?

Another convenient grey area i suspect.

FantasyIreland said:
kippaxblue76 said:

I think it all depends on whether it has been mentioned in the refs report,and whether he saw it and deemed it unworthy of punishment.If he says he missed it i believe action can be taken?

Another convenient grey area i suspect.

perhaps the grey areas are where the most cash is

Mason saying he saw it,so no further action can be taken.

The cnut surely needs dropping for incompetency then??

Talk about a fooked up system.......

Mark - TheBlue said:
kippaxblue76 said:

No the ref saw it so nothing can be done.

Just said the FA are not doing anything regards Johnson on Talksport for the above reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.