Red Devils Takeaway

stony showed me that before, yeah defo same place, filthy sods.
I have watched a few of these shows where they go around and to places for health and hygene got similar things said about them on the show and they were shut down until they fixed their shit.

I remember my local chippy, it was getting scrubbed down by the blokes wife 30min prior to shutting, i remember because if we were late i waited in the car so i would not run around and mucky the floor again. My local kebab shop now has 5* rating and it shows in how busy they are and the quality of the food.
So it can be done in this super busy day and age, they are just filthy slobs.

stony showed me that before, yeah defo same place, filthy sods.
I have watched a few of these shows where they go around and to places for health and hygene got similar things said about them on the show and they were shut down until they fixed their shit.

I remember my local chippy, it was getting scrubbed down by the blokes wife 30min prior to shutting, i remember because if we were late i waited in the car so i would not run around and mucky the floor again. My local kebab shop now has 5* rating and it shows in how busy they are and the quality of the food.
So it can be done in this super busy day and age, they are just filthy slobs.

Maybe they're blues?

Chippy on the end of Mary D's best have a better rating than that! Don't what I'll do if I can't have my sausage, chips and onion gravy before the game....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.