Red Dwarf X

Bigga said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Bigga said:
You guys should watch the pilot of the Red Dwarf USA version!

In fact, there's a documentary on it I was going to post, the other day.

It's on 'Tube.

Am i going to get angry and break things if i watch it?

You might be speechless...

Yup. Americans LOVE ruining our comedy. If memory serves me right they remade Fawlty Towers? (As well as The Office and The Inbetweeners now too).

Daveth said:
Bigga said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Am i going to get angry and break things if i watch it?

You might be speechless...

Yup. Americans LOVE ruining our comedy. If memory serves me right they remade Fawlty Towers? (As well as The Office and The Inbetweeners now too).

The Office was half decent i thought, well the first 2 series.

I still don't trust them with our comedy.

They even fucked up Steptoe and Son and are now having a go at ruining Fools and Horses.

There are some shows they do well, in fact they do them better than anyone, but shows like Fools and Horses, Fawlty Towers and Steptoe and Son are intrinsically English and they shouldn't even attempt to duplicate them.

There's a handful of Red Dwarf episodes that are brilliant but as said, some have aged incredibly badly.

The three episodes that were on a year or two back were piss poor and the new ones aren't looking to good from that trailer.

Saying that, I'll still more than likely watch them.

Loved the first few seasons and this looks like they are getting back to that.
He's dead Dave, there all dead Dave.

Blue Maverick said:
Loved the first few seasons and this looks like they are getting back to that.
He's dead Dave, there all dead Dave.
I liked every single series up until series 8. Series 8 was pretty mediocre but undoubtedly one of the best Red Dwarf gags came out of it:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y6eNWelTo4[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.