Red or Blue? Clip from the famous Aguero moment

Pezzer2

Its an excuse to watch this clip again. Has me in tears every time.

Only just noticed this though.Watch the bloke at the start of the clip with the blue and white striped T-Shirt on. He looks devastated and looks like he sneaks out when we score, 20 seconds later I'm sure the same guy is dancing around like the most possessed City fan ever.

Last edited:
Yep, I thought the same when I first saw it a while back and he does re-emerge looking more than a little happy. I reckon it was relief.

1795.gif

Its an excuse to watch this clip again. Has me in tears every time.

Only just noticed this though.Watch the bloke at the start of the clip with the blue and white striped T-Shirt on. He looks devastated and looks like he sneaks out when we score, 20 seconds later I'm sure the same guy is dancing around like the most possessed City fan ever.

Thanks I'm crying again

What a fooking day :-)

Yep, I thought the same when I first saw it a while back and he does re-emerge looking more than a little happy. I reckon it was relief.
Sat in CB3 I didn't jump around like a loon either, which is quite surprising. I recall just gripping my dad and repeatedly saying "we've won the league". The out pouring of emotion came about 2 minutes later. Weird.

I wish I could re-live that moment.

Just spotted meself in that vid and i'd done the same. Fucked off outside when we equalised as i was gutted, only to re-emerge when the winner goes in. What a day.

Just spotted meself in that vid and i'd done the same. Fucked off outside when we equalised as i was gutted, only to re-emerge when the winner goes in. What a day.

I was at the ground, the equaliser was the most un arsed I have prob felt about a City goal, I felt close but no cigar, typical City and all that.
The last 5 mins of that game was every emotion. What a day like you say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.