red shirts in family stand

bananamilksheikh

did anyone else notice a group of about 20 fans in the family stand sitting together and wearing red shirts? Were they Barnsley kids?

which leads me onto my second point...the about of "blues" that wear red to attend matches. I have never worn any red in 35 years as a blue.

half and half scarfs are probably worse. Especially when the other half is red like yesterday. Not too bad if v Madrid for example.

I would like a campaign to sort this out. We are blue (except when w are black, purple, yellow, black/white, white)

bananamilksheikh said:
did anyone else notice a group of about 20 fans in the family stand sitting together and wearing red shirts? Were they Barnsley kids?

which leads me onto my second point...the about of "blues" that wear red to attend matches. I have never worn any red in 35 years as a blue.

half and half scarfs are probably worse. Especially when the other half is red like yesterday. Not too bad if v Madrid for example.

I would like a campaign to sort this out. We are blue (except when w are black, purple, yellow, black/white, white)
I have two red and black shirts that have both been worn during seasons when we have won a trophy!

When they put the list of visiting groups on the screen at HT I'm sure there was one from a Barnsley school or junior football club, it was probably them.

bananamilksheikh said:

Haha. Shut up you tosser.

DannyBoy2890 said:
bananamilksheikh said:

Haha. Shut up you tosser.

Pwopa internet warrior!

thats what I love about this forum. I can come and give my views to a group of fellow blues and have mature discussion. Is there any need to call me a tosser. Use you brain to put forward your opposite view not you chavdom.

bananamilksheikh said:
thats what I love about this forum. I can come and give my views to a group of fellow blues and have mature discussion. Is there any need to call me a tosser. Use you brain to put forward your opposite view not you chavdom.

Brilliant!

bananamilksheikh said:

tony_book_facup.ashx

red_black_shirts_homecoming.ashx

130885hp2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.