RedBull Salzburg v City (1700hrs BT sports)

Reminds me of the penalty that Chelsea scored last year that bounced out of the goal and the officials didn't give.

Out and deservedly so. Players were no where near the level they've been at this season.

However, strange lineup, tactically inept, poor substitutions, poor formation change, piss poor instructions, that should be enough to get rid of Davies on the spot.

Davies was a really really poor choice for me as a replacement for Vieira, don't know what the club see in him, he is so old school it is just totally nowhere near in line with the blueprint of the club right now

Give the job to Zabaleta when he retires this season, go on!

Can't believe someone at the club thought it would be good to go from Patrick Vieira to Simon Davies........

Deserved nothing on that performance. Too many getting caught in possession and really we should have lost before pens. It looks to me that we need a better coach at this level because I cannot see too many of them making the first team and that is poor considering the financial commitment to both the academy facilities and the fact we buy players from all over the world regardless of cost. Perhaps a reality check for some that you get nothing in football without hard work.

Did little in the half I saw to warrant inclusion in the next round. Very little in the second half that caused their goalie any problems.

It's typical City that the two players who bugger up their pens are two classy performers! I think Grimshaw was not on his line when the Austrian took the kick, but I wonder . . . . . . .?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.