RedBull Salzburg v City (1700hrs BT sports)

Grimshaw, Duhaney, Humphreys, Adarabioyo, Francis, Diallo, Diaz, Kongolo, Nmecha, Fernandes, Sancho

Muric, Oliver, Latibeaudiere, Smith, Foden, Nemane, Buckley-Rickett

Interesting line up, hopefully the different age groups gel okay with this being U19's (U18's and U23's involved), Sancho and Diaz are use to that step up, don't recall Francis and Diallo playing too many U23 games though (I may be wrong) so hopefully they do okay.

Latibeaudiere and Foden could easily play at this level. I actually think Muric is the better keeper too.

Mad to think that Sancho is still eligible in this competition for 3 more years (including the rest of this season).

Last edited:
Interesting line up, hopefully the different age groups gel okay with this being U19's (U18's and U23's involved), Sancho and Diaz are use to that step up, don't recall Francis and Diallo playing too many U23 games though (I may be wrong) so hopefully they do okay.

Latibeaudiere and Foden could easily play at this level. I actually think Muric is the better keeper too.

Mad to think that Sancho is still eligible in this competition for 3 more years.
Lets hope he is still not playing in it in 3 years time and has moved on to a higher level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.