Redcafe clowns

And now we have a thread that we made, about a thread they made, about a thread that we made.

?!?!?!?

hehe .....

fuckin' clueless rag shite ......

we'll ruin their big day out ... that's for sure!

mcfcliam said:
SamTheGuru said:
And now we have a thread that we made, about a thread they made, about a thread that we made.

?!?!?!?

And you make a shit post in a shit thread that I made, about a shit thread they made, about a shit thread we made ;)

Lol!

completely incorrect comment about chelsea tickets as well - how many loyalty points did you need to get one?

Local Lads giving us Shit....

Randall Flagg
First Team Sub

amolbhatia100
Has excellent taste in women

vuc
First Team Sub

londonredmaniac
I suffer delusions of grandeur

Maciek
Spit and Polish

Obsessed?????

The wanker who started that thread - Utd Heap - was creaming his fucking pants a few months ago on there about the graffiti that appeared at Mary D's before the home derby. He seemed to think it was hilarious, right down to the Foe stuff. Some of the more sensible ones on there pulled him up on it and there followed a serious amount of backtracking.

It hasn't stopped him posting yet more infantile drivel though.

He is one "wannabe" I hope to be bumping into on Wembley Way - along with that other daddy's boy Allforone.

What I don't understand, is that United fans still seem fixated on the fact that we never fill the ground. I read that our average attendance this year is over 46,000, which is around 97% of capacity, which, I'd say, is a pretty good figure. I also read that United's average attendance is just over 72,000, which is around 95% of capacity, and that's including the day-trippers and bandwagon jumpers that City don't have yet.

And once again, United, like many people outside of City, seem to think that we do 'The Poznan' because we, as fans, are disgusted with what's being played infront of us, and that 'The Poznan' is a mark of boredom or disrespect. This is not the case. 'The Poznan', for us, really is just a bit of harmless fun and something a large number of our fanbase enjoying every now and then, and will always be a great reminder of our journeys in Europe at the beginning of our 'glory days'.

And I have no idea how our stadium screams 'small time'. But what is funny is that United fans are now calling us 'small time' to try and put us down. I have a feeling that a small number of United fans finally realising that we're good enough to take them on fully, and that we have finally matched them for ability. A Wembley Manchester Derby. I bet they never thought they'd see the day... and now it's there, they're trying to do whatever they can to put us down.

It is our 'day out' effectively, because the majority of the City supporters going to the game will actually have some long-haul travelling to do, instead of a short bus trip or a walk to Wembley. And it may be our 'day out', but it won't be our last 'day out' to Wembley, you can count on that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.