Redcafe clowns

jeffmr2 said:
Freestyler said:
what's the obsession with stockport?

oh hold on, this coming from a **** from WALES.

idiot, prick, tosser, THICK.

wish someone would shoot them all dead, it would be a much better world.

-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:44 pm --

LiamW17 - united kick-off in a minute.

you better hurry up and get their for kick-off!

oh hold on a minute...

So what are you saying? you wish all Welsh people were dead!!!

LOL

no you clown! haha

the arrogant armchair rag loving, never been OT smug tossers!

Liam...you talk about Irony. Let me give you a couple of examples of Irony.

United fans shouts "fuck off back to stockport you rockport wearing bertie twat"

Said United fan, called Julian, shouts the above in Croydon accent whilst wearing a jesters hat.

That is irony is it not?

LiamW17 said:
jrb said:
Liam.

Admit it Liam. It looks f***ing great doesn't it. 3000 City doing it at OT. 3, 10, 20, 30,000 doing it at COMS. I can just imagine your MIBS, all dressed in balck, singing "we do want we want and doing the Poznan. You f*****'s would be creaming your balck trackie bottoms at every away match.

But there lies the difference. You lot have always taken yourselfs seriously. You have an image to portrait, where as we just go with the flow and have a laugh.

Don't worry, I don't expect you to understand or agree.

You'd be surprised, when you scored THAT equaliser, seeing you all going absolutely crazy then doing the poznan, was absolutely horrible to watch, it really was horrible, but we don't take ourselves seriously, the 'we do what we want' is an ironic chant, based on the fact that all the decisions go our way, media love us, FA love fergie etc. we're taking the piss out of the fact that everyone thinks we can get away with everything.

And of course you have a laugh, this isn't me having a dig, but when you haven't got anything real to celebrate, you've got to laugh at yourself haven't you, life would get really dull really qucik if you couldn't.

So ginger minge scholes tackle last week that was a red card but got nowt but a word wasnt you lot getting away with "everything" yeah right.
and what about the Roon the loon elbow ??

The fact that you are on here talking about sommat that the City fans do is proof that it is being noticed, and btw the Poznan is for City fans not you.
So I take it you're the official scum spokesman too...

-- Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:52 am --

LiamW17 said:
jrb said:
Still couldn't bring yourself to admit it could you Liam. Not what I was told by plenty of reds who went and who I know. Perhaps they were lieing and they really weren't that impressed by it.

As for your do what you want chant. Your taking the piss Liam. You lot sing it because you really belive it. It's arrogrance that has built up over the years and stems from Fergie, as much as your fans.

As for us. Narr Liam. We've always laughed at oursleves and seen the funny side of football. As for your lot. You're too wrapped up in yourselves to be any different.

BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK.

Alright, I'll 'admit' it, it does look fun, everyone all joining in with the same thing, yeah, looks very enjoyable, then again, when I see fans just jumping up and down, i think that looks fun, and I'd like to see united fans do that, but our chant, is not arrogance!! This is why we sing it, cos it annoys people, particularly your lot, cos it comes across as arrogant, cocky and untouchable. We know we aren't, but we know how much it winds you all up.

-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:42 pm --

dom said:
Funny smell of burnt rubber when a fast backtrack is underway ! LOL

Bcktracking from what? I never started an argument, or even gave an opinion, just stated a fact, that you have a go at some of the 'stupid' things we say. I'll stick my neck out, and say that there are actually a few that genuinely believe what they're saying, that you actually aren't interested in the game, but the vast majority, 99.9% say what they say just to try an put it down.

Quote;
Alright, I'll 'admit' it, it does look fun, everyone all joining in with the same thing, yeah, looks very enjoyable, then again, when I see fans just jumping up and down, i think that looks fun, and I'd like to see united fans do that, but our chant, is not arrogance!! This is why we sing it, cos it annoys people, particularly your lot, cos it comes across as arrogant, cocky and untouchable. We know we aren't, but we know how much it winds you all up.

An arrogant post that is trying to disclaim arrogance.. :), well done..

You sing it every fooking game so its not "just for us" as you put it,you sing it after a goal and after the ref gives a blatant tackle fook all ..Re scholes last week..

Any Mods got an IP location for this one. :) as i feel hes miffed that we think all scummers are out of towners..

rassclot said:
LiamW17 said:
the 'we do what we want' is an ironic chant, based on the fact that all the decisions go our way, media love us, FA love fergie etc. we're taking the piss out of the fact that we can get away with everything.

edited for accuracy.

just to remind you:

1) rooney's elbow at wigan
2) neville's 2nd yellow that never came at stoke
3) penalty & neville's red card that never came at west brom
4) clattenburg's failure to communicate his decision to gomes to allow nani to sneak a goal against spurs
5) webb giving a soft penalty when he should have given liverpool a free kick & booked berbatov for diving
6) nani unpunished for manhandling the ref (mandatory red card offence) at anfield
7) vidic's 3 headbutts & a punch on opponents last season that went completely unpunished
8) scholes routinely clattering opponents from behind but rarely puniushed because "he can't tackle"
9) serial diving by nani the cheat
10) rooney serially effing & blinding officials but never getting red carded for it (respect? pfft. we do what we want)
11) atkinson playing 7 minutes added time when 4 had been signalled
12) fergie time in general - it's happened so often for so long it's now a national joke
13) season before last tranny kicking 3 opponents but completely unpunished even after reviews while players on other teams (including swp) get 3 game bans following a review
14) bacon face's continuing refusal to talk to the bbc & the total lack of any sanction against him - what happened to the £1000 a game fine that was promised by the premier league?

do you want me to go on?

That's exactly my point, everybody thinks we actually get away with everything, I'll admit, being man utd, gives us some decisions we dont deserve, but, I will answer every point you've made
1. Yeah, probably a red, and a three game ban, however, has it made a big difference that he didn't get sent off? We'd still more than likely beaten Wigan (although probably not 4-0) But with him playing we lost the next two league games (one of which, WE were robbed in, remember that)
2. Neville's lack of a second yellow could have been an admission from the ref that the first yellow was harsh, second foul, was a definite booking though.
3. Sheer bad luck on WBA's part, that the ref's view was blocked by whoever was being fouled, also we should have had a penalty from a clear handball later in the game.
4. Clattenburg did something similar recently at fulham didn't he? I personally don't think he's biased, just a shit ref.
5. It was a soft penalty, but no way was it a dive, there was actually contact, although limited.
6. To be honest, if I'd just have been hacked down and there was a hole in my leg, I'd like to ensure the ref knew about it, common sense though, would he really send Nani off for that, and not Carragher for his 'tackle'?
7. Don't remember any of these unfortunately
8. Scholes has the most amount of bookings in the champions league, he doesn't get away with much, but his tackles are rarely dangerous, just stupid.
9. He doesn't actually dive when you think, he just exaggerates fouls to let the ref know he's been caught.
10. He's not the only one that gets away with this, in fact I've seen Tevez on a few occasions say 'puta' to the refs, spanish for whore, should he get booked as well?
11. This one has been covered so much, a substitution means an added 30 seconds on, bellamy was celebrating for just over a minute, so it was actually a MINIMUM of 5 and a half minutes added time, think we scored on something like 95:27.
12. 'Fergie time' seems worse than it actually is, cos we really keep going at the end, I know it's a cliche but we do, as do Liverpool, so when we keep scoring in stoppage time, it's bound to get noticed
13. I can only assume Tranny means either Ronaldo or Nani, and I don;t remember any of this, nor SWP getting banned.
14. I think that fine is actually building up, can you prove it hasn't already been paid? We don't know what's happening there

-- Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:23 pm --

BillyMC said:
Liam...you talk about Irony. Let me give you a couple of examples of Irony.

United fans shouts "fuck off back to stockport you rockport wearing bertie twat"

Said United fan, called Julian, shouts the above in Croydon accent whilst wearing a jesters hat.

That is irony is it not?

Yes, it is actually very ironic, but surely you must laugh it off rather than get annoyed at it? I would find it very funny that people from London are mocking you for coming from Stockport.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:25 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
LiamW17 said:
You'd be surprised, when you scored THAT equaliser, seeing you all going absolutely crazy then doing the poznan, was absolutely horrible to watch, it really was horrible, but we don't take ourselves seriously, the 'we do what we want' is an ironic chant, based on the fact that all the decisions go our way, media love us, FA love fergie etc. we're taking the piss out of the fact that everyone thinks we can get away with everything.

And of course you have a laugh, this isn't me having a dig, but when you haven't got anything real to celebrate, you've got to laugh at yourself haven't you, life would get really dull really qucik if you couldn't.

So ginger minge scholes tackle last week that was a red card but got nowt but a word wasnt you lot getting away with "everything" yeah right.
and what about the Roon the loon elbow ??

The fact that you are on here talking about sommat that the City fans do is proof that it is being noticed, and btw the Poznan is for City fans not you.
So I take it you're the official scum spokesman too...

-- Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:52 am --

LiamW17 said:

-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:42 pm --

Bcktracking from what? I never started an argument, or even gave an opinion, just stated a fact, that you have a go at some of the 'stupid' things we say. I'll stick my neck out, and say that there are actually a few that genuinely believe what they're saying, that you actually aren't interested in the game, but the vast majority, 99.9% say what they say just to try an put it down.

Quote;

An arrogant post that is trying to disclaim arrogance.. :), well done..

You sing it every fooking game so its not "just for us" as you put it,you sing it after a goal and after the ref gives a blatant tackle fook all ..Re scholes last week..

Any Mods got an IP location for this one. :) as i feel hes miffed that we think all scummers are out of towners..

Don't need an IP location, I'm about an hour away from Manchester, how terrible. But we know that everyone is watching us 'get away with everything.' Can you tell me it doesn't annoy you when we sing it?

Citizen_Ando said:
Liam,

Look, I've got many United mates (who incidentally go to most games) and the problem I have, even with the 'hardcore' of them, is that they simply don't get it. This general perception of City fans is that we are now all arrogant because we have money and its utterly ridiculous. We have, and always will, follow City because we love City. You can take the money, take the prospect of now actually winning anything away and guess what...we'd still be here and still having fun. The problem all you rags have now is that we are actually a threat and you bricking yourselves. And whether you admit it or not...I don't give a shit.

CTID. Always have been, always will be.

You getting all this money has renewed a rivalry in a sense, before Sheikh Mansour, I wasn't particularly bothered about Man City. Liverpool, yes, Leeds, yes, but not so much Man City, now that you are a threat, and you are, I know that, it's created something else now, and the derbies now have lot more meaning than they used to

LiamW17 said:
Citizen_Ando said:
Liam,

Look, I've got many United mates (who incidentally go to most games) and the problem I have, even with the 'hardcore' of them, is that they simply don't get it. This general perception of City fans is that we are now all arrogant because we have money and its utterly ridiculous. We have, and always will, follow City because we love City. You can take the money, take the prospect of now actually winning anything away and guess what...we'd still be here and still having fun. The problem all you rags have now is that we are actually a threat and you bricking yourselves. And whether you admit it or not...I don't give a shit.

CTID. Always have been, always will be.

You getting all this money has renewed a rivalry in a sense, before Sheikh Mansour, I wasn't particularly bothered about Man City. Liverpool, yes, Leeds, yes, but not so much Man City, now that you are a threat, and you are, I know that, it's created something else now, and the derbies now have lot more meaning than they used to

They've been out of the prem for ages now!

Conork599 said:
Liam. The W17 in your name wouldn't happen to be the start of your postcode would it?

Haha, I actually like that, that's very good, but, if that was a serious question, no.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:36 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
LiamW17 said:

They've been out of the prem for ages now!

Oh I know, bt living amongst a number of Leeds fans, and them knocking us out of the cup last year, was one of the worst footballing moments of my life, since then, I have despised them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.