Redcafe clowns

straighttalker said:
I can understand people having banter and in the course taking the piss out of one another, it adds to the rivalry and is fun at times. What I can't understand is the few on here who get genuinely angry and upset by what the opposition are saying about each other? Even as a red I've never been on red cafe but it appears to be similar to here with people making the same jokes about each other. For every Poznan remark on there, there will be a post on here about every Utd fan coming from London. Each side will argue that their remark is funny whilst the oppositions is crap, That will continue year after year, may as well take part and embrace it, or if it really upsets you then ignore it. Most on here are great with me and can have a decent debate, some on here attack me for very little. And for every idiotic thread on red cafe, there's probably one on here. Just have a laugh about it, I know I do.

so you have never been on sad cafe but you come on here,me is thinking you really want to be a blue,are you a glory hunter that just supported them cos they win things,well its coming to an end mate so just go out and buy yourself a City shirt,learn bluemoon and dance the poznan,you will feel the relief lifted off your shoulders straight away

straighttalker said:
I can understand people having banter and in the course taking the piss out of one another, it adds to the rivalry and is fun at times. What I can't understand is the few on here who get genuinely angry and upset by what the opposition are saying about each other? Even as a red I've never been on red cafe but it appears to be similar to here with people making the same jokes about each other. For every Poznan remark on there, there will be a post on here about every Utd fan coming from London. Each side will argue that their remark is funny whilst the oppositions is crap, That will continue year after year, may as well take part and embrace it, or if it really upsets you then ignore it. Most on here are great with me and can have a decent debate, some on here attack me for very little. And for every idiotic thread on red cafe, there's probably one on here. Just have a laugh about it, I know I do.

Its a neverending story and should not be taken too seriously especially the banter between City and the gloryhunting fuckwit plebs from trafford.

scowy68 said:
lets not be too harsh to out of town supporters lads eh.I'm a season ticket holder from Cumbria and have followed City for as long as i can remember along with about 12 members of my family.The armchair supporting,glory hunting rags from my town are a joke and make me sick.
whats the difference?

brianstrousersnake said:
scowy68 said:
lets not be too harsh to out of town supporters lads eh.I'm a season ticket holder from Cumbria and have followed City for as long as i can remember along with about 12 members of my family.The armchair supporting,glory hunting rags from my town are a joke and make me sick.
whats the difference?

The difference is that from 1991/2 the rags have been at the top and that is a good reason (in fact the only reason) for out of town gloryhunters to latch on..

For City its been 35 years...so the reason for latching on to City are different..
Certainly not gloryhunting ones.. :)

samharris said:
brianstrousersnake said:
whats the difference?

The difference is that from 1991/2 the rags have been at the top and that is a good reason (in fact the only reason) for out of town gloryhunters to latch on..

For City its been 35 years...so the reason for latching on to City are different..
Certainly not gloryhunting ones.. :)
if there's no family connection to manchester,i don't see any difference,a guy who sits near me is from Carlisle,he's been following city for 20 odd years, i've asked him why he doesn't follow them he says 'fuck that,their shit'.
any fucker can do that imo,don't see how you can 'choose' your team tbh

LiamW17 said:
ManCitizens. said:
Can you just do everybody a favour and fuck off now?

You know what, I will, fed up on here now

Just remember, manchester is now, and always will be red, and that

We're Man Utd, we do what we want!!

Like I said near the start of the thread....don't bother talking with them.They are all the same,ad infinitum,cliche upon cliche.You know it's coming,it's just a matter of when.

MCFC BOB said:
What I don't understand, is that United fans still seem fixated on the fact that we never fill the ground. I read that our average attendance this year is over 46,000, which is around 97% of capacity, which, I'd say, is a pretty good figure. I also read that United's average attendance is just over 72,000, which is around 95% of capacity, and that's including the day-trippers and bandwagon jumpers that City don't have yet.

And once again, United, like many people outside of City, seem to think that we do 'The Poznan' because we, as fans, are disgusted with what's being played infront of us, and that 'The Poznan' is a mark of boredom or disrespect. This is not the case. 'The Poznan', for us, really is just a bit of harmless fun and something a large number of our fanbase enjoying every now and then, and will always be a great reminder of our journeys in Europe at the beginning of our 'glory days'.

And I have no idea how our stadium screams 'small time'. But what is funny is that United fans are now calling us 'small time' to try and put us down. I have a feeling that a small number of United fans finally realising that we're good enough to take them on fully, and that we have finally matched them for ability. A Wembley Manchester Derby. I bet they never thought they'd see the day... and now it's there, they're trying to do whatever they can to put us down.

It is our 'day out' effectively, because the majority of the City supporters going to the game will actually have some long-haul travelling to do, instead of a short bus trip or a walk to Wembley. And it may be our 'day out', but it won't be our last 'day out' to Wembley, you can count on that.

Paranoid, facebook claptrap.

united fans take the piss shocker. Get over it.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:48 am --<br /><br />
straighttalker said:

Egfuckinzackly.

And now they can communicate with each other without actually coming face to face they get worse

The Whole Poznan thing - Redcafe

Reds trying to mock our poznan

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f17/whole-poznan-wembely-thing-323835/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f17/whole-poznan ... ng-323835/</a>

bitter rag bastards & check out some of their locations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.