Redcafe clowns

shawgorbie said:
LiamW17 said:
Also I'd just like to remind you all of your reaction to first seeing the poznan

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjDwa3HGjrE&feature=player_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjDwa3HG ... r_embedded</a>

Having seen that it's very understandable to see why united fans aren't impressed with it
who give's a fuck what you scum think about it,crawl in a hole and die vermin!

Wow. Bit strong? All I'm pointing out is that most of you are having a go at united fans for having a go at the poznan, when you had a go first, then copied it!

But yeah, I'm sorry for what I said, that has obviously offended you.

what's the obsession with stockport?

oh hold on, this coming from a **** from WALES.

idiot, prick, tosser, THICK.

wish someone would shoot them all dead, it would be a much better world.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:44 pm --<br /><br />LiamW17 - united kick-off in a minute.

you better hurry up and get their for kick-off!

oh hold on a minute...

LiamW17 said:
shawgorbie said:

Wow. Bit strong? All I'm pointing out is that most of you are having a go at united fans for having a go at the poznan, when you had a go first, then copied it!

we do what we want

sound familiar........yeah I nicked it too

I couldnt give a fuck what the rags think of 'likkle old City', long as we play to our potential on the day, I have a feeling we will be just fine.

Nothing to be scared of over there anymore.

Disgusting that, did you see the little lad trying to pull his Dad or whoever
away.
Great advertisement for your kid's.

LiamW17 said:
shawgorbie said:

LIAM YOU RAG PLANK!

It's called banter with the away fans. Its' something you don't have at OT. I was at the Derby, and apart from a few in the KS upper right corner, nothing from your lot.(it's a derby FFS!)

As someone who stands next to the away fans, we have banter with them every home game. Numerous away fans have commented on it. It's a good laugh. Both sets fo find it funny.

Moving on to that video. BANTER. After that I/we started laughing. When we scored we started doing the Poznan back to the Poznan fans. They found it funny. We continued doing it after the other two goals. Ever since then we've sang, "let's all do the Poznan", out of respect to their fans, who were superb that night. (so how have we nicked it you..........fill in as appropriate)

Unlike your shower who dress in black and go all over Europe looking for it, we've gone all over Europe and made frieneds. Note the difference.

Now go back to RAG cafe and tell all those thick f***ers why we started doing the Poznan and why we still sing their name. While you're at it, get a list of songs nicked by Boyle and hang your head in shame.

Don't worry, I don't expect a 'fair enough' reply form you.

LiamW17 said:
shawgorbie said:

Because it sounds like you're not a City fan... the trouble is, you think we're taking things seriously. "What the fucking hell was that? It was the first time we'd seen anyone do that at CoMS, we didn't say on mass it was shit. Same way the same chant would probably be said to a guy wearing a kilt, or a guy with a big ginger afro or someone from Boro wearing a 1980's grandad sweater.

The reason you got shit, is because like a lot of utd fans commenting about us, you haven't got a clue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.