Redcafe thread on Xavi Hernandez interview

Seems unbelievable really. Then you meet one in real life and it all makes sense.

Great interview and even better comments on the Caf. They fucking hate it and it's delicious.

Brilliant insight from a very knowledgeable man

If you wanted a midfielder role model then this guy or Iniesta would be the standard to adopt. The fact that some Ragamuffin armchair coaches are blackguarding the ideas that Xavi expounds simply indicates the kind of football being served up at The Swamp. Indeed, I should think these same know-nowts have taken their lead from their own manager who's handle on modern day football matches the kind of shite where defenders compete to kick the ball the furthest and the highest, as though they are in some Olympic sport.

One thing I've noticed on that site. Whenever FFP is brought up, not one would admit it was put in place(sanctioned by united & co) to stop the likes of us outspending them, they will always harp back to the fake cover: "It's to stop clubs going under etc.." Yet, whenever they drop points to anyone(usually the 'smaller' clubs)they automatically post shite like "I hope that club goes into submission"..."Shit club, no history" blah, blah blah. Where does their compassion go all of a sudden just because they dropped points?

It looks as though the translation takes away some of the meaning, or at least makes it easy to read the words without considering what he might actually mean with a slight translation change.

The cnuts at ragcafe do have a valid point. There is no single way of playing football. Even Pep realizes this and you can tell by the way he adapted to Bundesliga and now in the EPL.

I don't believe anyone ever suggested there was a single way of playing, Xavi certainly isn't, he's just saying the way he prefers, the way he believes to be successful.

the thing is manchester city have not just come across this and set up camp when pep turned up its about 5 years in the making all the small thing city put in place first and after mancini the club said we are going down this road and its time for change many fans did not understand it a winning manager in a small time frame doing it his way and a winning way to boot why change

the icing on the cake is pep and that 5 year plan is now showing fruit ok we still won silverware before pep under pellegrini but the plan was for him to work under a coaching style and knowing pep will rock up and finish the job off. so for get its just about money and pep turning up its the big picture that manchester city are building that's got everybody else running to the hills and crying the sky's falling down the foundations have been built and a empire is about to take over

One thing I've noticed on that site. Whenever FFP is brought up, not one would admit it was put in place(sanctioned by united & co) to stop the likes of us outspending them, they will always harp back to the fake cover: "It's to stop clubs going under etc.." Yet, whenever they drop points to anyone(usually the 'smaller' clubs)they automatically post shite like "I hope that club goes into submission"..."Shit club, no history" blah, blah blah. Where does their compassion go all of a sudden just because they dropped points?

They will never leave behind the notion of 'entitlement'!

the thing is manchester city have not just come across this and set up camp when pep turned up its about 5 years in the making all the small thing city put in place first and after mancini the club said we are going down this road and its time for change many fans did not understand it a winning manager in a small time frame doing it his way and a winning way to boot why change

the icing on the cake is pep and that 5 year plan is now showing fruit ok we still won silverware before pep under pellegrini but the plan was for him to work under a coaching style and knowing pep will rock up and finish the job off. so for get its just about money and pep turning up its the big picture that manchester city are building that's got everybody else running to the hills and crying the sky's falling down the foundations have been built and a empire is about to take over

It baffles me really. Do they honestly prefer being some corporate cash cow?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.