Redshirts

Cellarite

in the away end at hillsborough clapping benarbia
Team supported
Manchester City
A catch all term to use when describing rags, dippers or tarquins.

They’re all the same. They all believe their clubs do things “the right way” whatever the fuck that means.

They believe the shite written in the media, they believe lies about City regardless of the truth being freely available.

They often come from anywhere except the towns that their team resides - Ireland, Norway, North Wales, Kent or anywhere else where the local team isn’t successful enough.

They want to bask in the reflective glow of any glory their team manages to achieve and go to great lengths to prove how fanatical they are by weirdly standing near the telly trying to join in with a guard of honour, announcing that City “might as well be Celtic” or telling anyone who’ll listen that their club has always acted with dignity.

They claim to despise each other’s clubs but are so similar in their behaviours.

You could put any of the three shirts on them and not really notice because the drivel is almost identical regardless.

I’m going to try to stop referring to them as United, Liverpool or Arsenal fans because they’re all the same.

They are simply - redshirts.

A catch all term to use when describing rags, dippers or tarquins.

They’re all the same. They all believe their clubs do things “the right way” whatever the fuck that means.

They believe the shite written in the media, they believe lies about City regardless of the truth being freely available.

They often come from anywhere except the towns that their team resides - Ireland, Norway, North Wales, Kent or anywhere else where the local team isn’t successful enough.

They want to bask in the reflective glow of any glory their team manages to achieve and go to great lengths to prove how fanatical they are by weirdly standing near the telly trying to join in with a guard of honour, announcing that City “might as well be Celtic” or telling anyone who’ll listen that their club has always acted with dignity.

They claim to despise each other’s clubs but are so similar in their behaviours.

You could put any of the three shirts on them and not really notice because the drivel is almost identical regardless.

I’m going to try to stop referring to them as United, Liverpool or Arsenal fans because they’re all the same.

They are simply - redshirts.
What a long winded way to describe them.
I much prefer WANKERS .
It is a simple term to describe simpletons.
"Simples".

What a long winded way to describe them.
I much prefer WANKERS .
It is a simple term to describe simpletons.
"Simples".
I hear you brother but there are enough wankers in the world to keep that word separate. When the thick twats catch on that they’re a trio of arsehole clubs who other fans see as one, it’ll bug the fuck out of them to not be distinguished from the teams they claim to despise.

Loving the facist undertones.
I do believe I’ve found an “ism” that is perfectly acceptable. Fucking redshirtism.

I fucking hate all redshirts.

Redshirts are all the same.

Never trust a redshirt.

“I’m a Liverpool fan, not United.”
You lot are all the same.

I do believe I’ve found an “ism” that is perfectly acceptable. Fucking redshirtism.

I fucking hate all redshirts.

Redshirts are all the same.

Never trust a redshirt.

“I’m a Liverpool fan, not United.”
You lot are all the same.
OK Let's agree to go 50/50 and settle on Red Shirted Wankers. Everybody is happy now!!
Simples.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.