Ref for Real Madrid (a)

We would of lost about 10 mins of football to VaR in the premier league last night. The Jesus goal would of been reviewed on loop, the penalty incident would have been reviewed on loop and so would the Ramos red card...You fully knew who was refereeing last night...the ref and not var

I actually thought it was the best refereeing performance I’ve ever seen while watching it last night.

It’s rare that a referee seems to get every single decision right. If you were being super-objective you could say maybe Rodri got away with a couple.

I was expecting the worst from UEFA, but it genuinely felt like the only legit ref we’ve ever had in the knockouts.

Even uefas rules don’t allow a Spanish ref to officiate a Spanish team

Article 107 section 3 might be being drafted for for an emergency session of UEFA might state that if ever a G14 club loses the home leg of a knockout tie then a team of officials from the losing g14 country may be appointed for the 2nd leg to negate the advantage the non g14 may have ascertained during the 1st leg.

I thought the main one he got wrong was the Mahrez going down and getting a soft foul in our penalty area.
There was another one where it looked like 2 Madrid players collided to get a foul
This was at the game I have only seen the goals on highlights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.