Ref for Real Madrid (a)

The ref was good and I am not taking anything away from him but the other major point is the bloke doing VAR. Imagine Gabbys goal in a Prem match. 3 minutes looking at every angle, ref never going to the screen and then being told to disallow it. The match highlighted how good all the officials were. hardly seen, no drama and no bias.

The ref was good and I am not taking anything away from him but the other major point is the bloke doing VAR. Imagine Gabbys goal in a Prem match. 3 minutes looking at every angle, ref never going to the screen and then being told to disallow it. The match highlighted how good all the officials were. hardly seen, no drama and no bias.
Remarkable for a City european game, I wonder what the catch is ?

Remarkable for a City european game, I wonder what the catch is ?

Maybe the shit is about to hit the fan big time regarding UEFA and it'll be us flinging it at the fan..!

They called our bluff regarding accepting yet another (small) fine, we told them to fcuk off, they then went all guns blazing and we are in the midst of replying 10 fold..!

UEFA realise they are about to get royally fcuked over by us and have decided, too little too late, to treat us fairly by allowing us to be reffed correctly in a Champions League game for once..!!

I really hope this is the case and they are currently shitting themselves regarding what is coming their way..!

Took me by surprise, thought we'd be getting stitched up left right and centre, he was neutral, fair and not intimidated, well done that man.

It was completely refreshing to be refereed fairly. It would have been easy to disallow the goal and not give the penalty. We have seen worse disallowed and penalties not given.

Kudos to this referee for being honest.

He, and other 2 italian refs, are excluded from officiating European games because of coronavirus. Haha. What a load of bulls. Will they exclude Juventus? :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.