Ref for Villa

**** of a ref but no surprise there.

What can the club do to oppose the referee nonsense we have had

Does it matter who we get? They are all rubbish? And even if they have a good game (by being invisible) they'll still come in for stick from some posters.
Honestly, I couldn't care less who is in the middle, I just want the players to perform and get a win regardless of who has the whistle,

There's no such thing as worst ref because they're all fucking against us. That being said, Foy sent off Vinny in the FA Cup game against the Rags and booked Tevez for diving at Norwich after his foot had been STAMPED on in the box—and then shortly after that didn't give either a free kick or penalty when the Norwich defender literally threw Aguero to the ground when he was running into the box with the ball.

andrewmswift said:
There's no such thing as worst ref because they're all fucking against us. That being said, Foy sent off Vinny in the FA Cup game against the Rags and booked Tevez for diving at Norwich after his foot had been STAMPED on in the box—and then shortly after that didn't give either a free kick or penalty when the Norwich defender literally threw Aguero to the ground when he was running into the box with the ball.

I remember in that Norwich game he gave them everything for the first 20 minutes but 2 brilliant goals by us put us out of sight and he seemed to give up then changed hus tune in the game. I remember an Arsenal fan posting here on the game commenting on his performance in the first 20 minutes and saying Foy got 80 percent of his decisions wrong, all against us of course and how biased the ref was against us, from an Arsenal fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.