Ref Watch on SSN....

Dean will break up every attack tonight. Lots of blowing for minor infringements.

I expect a red too.

Dean will be giving every contact we make with a Leicester player as a free kick to The Foxes, and we will be rewarded with 'Play on!' when our guys are chopped at the knee! And this will be the nearest that Dean will get to reffing The Dippers!!

It's a fair point, how often have you felt cheated in the big games over the last few seasons - Monaco home CL, Arsenal FA cup semi-final, Liverpool away CL, Liverpool home CL, Spurs home CL are just the ones off the top of my head.
Alf Grey v Liverpool in 81 and what was the name of the corrupt twat who gave the pen at the swamp in the cup in 96 when the ball was 30 foot above Cantona?

It is a disgrace that this guy is employed as the voice of refs when everyone saw that it was a dive,i suppose people will lie to keep themselves rich and relevant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.