Ref Watch on SSN....

Lots of hysteria over refs and rightly so,but don’t forget dean was the ref in 2012 QPR,I’ve a feeling he might just be favouring us tonight if that’s the right word,one things for sure we will know one way or another if we have been fucked over by about 9-50 pm tonight ...

Lots of hysteria over refs and rightly so,but don’t forget dean was the ref in 2012 QPR,I’ve a feeling he might just be favouring us tonight if that’s the right word,one things for sure we will know one way or another if we have been fucked over by about 9-50 pm tonight ...

My concern with Dean isn’t that he is biased but that he likes to be the centre of attention. I think he would like to believe that he is part of the title race. Good referees are barely noticed.

Surely NOTHING posted on Twitter is wrong.

I thought all Tweets had to be the gospel truth or they wouldn't get past Twitter's verification software...

JJ
You can’t avoid it even if you never frequent the place as it all gets posted on here.
Idiots don’t even check if it’s true or not.
I’m sure we’re wrong though and Mike Dean does actually have two lads called Kenny and Shanks Dean.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.