Ref Watch

Thought he was lenient on their time wasting in the first half and thought there should have been more than 4 mins added and pretty sure he blew early. Annoyed me in the first half when we had a good break on and he stopped the game because a ball hit a Villa player in the face who then went down feigning injury.
Still think the keeper should have got a card for time wasting. But he made up for blowing early in the first half by blowing early in the second, esp as we had an injured keeper but otherwise didnt notice him which was nice.

Couldn’t believe he didn’t play at least another minute at the end. Good lad Mickey
I’ve noticed before that when a team blatantly wastes time, only to find themselves chasing the game, refs tend to be sparing with the time they add at the end

Always believe if a team time wastes the goalie take for ever that when it come to time added and the team who been time wasting are behind by a goal they shouldn’t get the benefit of an extra 4+ mins the referee should just blow on 90 mins.

I thought he got the time about right in the first half. He played nearly 5 minutes of the 4, and I reckoned about 4.30 was right.

I've no problem in him talking to the captain to make it clear that it wasn't just the keeper he was monitoring, and there is pretty much always a warning before any cards. He acted on the first really obvious timewasting, and looked to add on the time. It was noticeable that the next goal kick took about 12 seconds to be taken. I didn't think there was any prolonged timewasting after the lecture.

Thought he was aiding their time wasting in the first half and helping to slow the game down. Bizarre when he spoke to Mings about the time wasting instead of booking the keeper.
Cop out! He ain't titled The Bottler for nowt. But he's not the only one. There hasn't been one ref this season at The Etihad who hasn't ignored the blatant time wasting by opposition teams until the 87th minutes when it doesn't matter one fuckin' jot! Why don't they ignore the rest of the infringements contained in the LotG?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.